More like what happened to my friend's tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiGirl_123

Reaction score
My friend's brother's tamagotchi has a problem. This thing keeps blinking, it's an x with a rectangle in the middle with another x in the rectangle. The rectangle looks like some sort of battery. Has anybody has this happen to them before?

Dont worry! this happened to me with my v1 and i freaked out. It just means that you need a new battery. the take 2032 watch batteries. You can get them at wal mart or smiths for about $1.

Actually, if you look at the instructions, it shows the symbol next to how to change batteries. Im not saying that your stupid or anything, I didnt know that the first time either. I had to fish out the istructions from the minefield/pig stie/junk heap that i have claimed as my bedroom, which is nearly impossible to do. :)

Hope i helped! :p

Don't fret! It is just a sign to inform to you, "Hey! My battery is out of juice. Get a new one!" The battery type? CR3032. Tell your friend's brother that :)
CR2032.

sorry. couldnt help myself. i like to correct people!

hey thats because it needs new batteries sometimes it probaby beeps. then the x and the battery will not pop out after da new batteries are in! see how easy dat is

::snort:: once i had a dead battery tama, and i didnt have a battery or a screwdriver. :p it was making a terrible buzzing noise, like the lights at school, for a week before it finally shut up! :angry: :p :angry: :p

that sign just means your tama's battery is low and you need to change it thats all!! :D :) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back