more points faster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow_Pie

Reaction score
Hey umm.. is there any easier ways too get points besides playing the games? or ways that i can get more points for the games? If there are any, that would help alot... thanx!

well u dont always have to play the games to get points if u buy a potplant or shoval and u it u SOMETIMES NOT ALWAYS get points

game tips

weigh 3 ibs above ur averge weight then play jump and get all the circles and u get the high score

bump weigh 99IB and play u will probably win

heading hit the ball 20 times and u get the high score

slot bet 9 and get 3 circles and u get 900 points

hope i helped

Actually, there is one way, I believe. Buy the pot plant and use it. Sometimes you will get a bag of Gotchipoints!* Another way is [obviously] to play games. Slots will get you the most points. :D

*: I believe this is true, but it doesn't always happen. This is what I have heard from someone else's post.

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

Hey umm.. is there any easier ways too get points besides playing the games? or ways that i can get more points for the games? If there are any, that would help alot... thanx!
Hey umm.. is there any easier ways too get points besides playing the games?
Yes, :p There is. B)

You can find the Pot Plant or Shovel from the shop, and they are around 80 points. Wait a sec.. my tamagotchi is in a bad mood...

They are around 80 points and press B to buy them from the shop (you have to have enought points). Then go to ITEMS and then press A until you find POT PLANT or SHOVEL. ;) Then press B to use it. :) you will see some animation :eek: and then it will reveal how much points you got. :D (you can get items from it too :D )

Glad i could help!!

:angry: :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :lol: :D :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back