MORE questions...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KendallsMom

Reaction score
The other day I couldn't connect to our other Tama, both toys kept showing this message: xxFAILEDxx. (things are okay now, but it has happened again once or twice which is making me nervous) :D

THEN...The day before yesterday everytime I went to give my kids Tama a present, I ended up RECEIVING gifts from her instead, today the same thing is happening again! I am assuming that is why she appears to have 3 smiley faces on my Tama, but I am only showing 2 faces on hers. :)

ANOTHER MISHAP...I thought I noticed something weird when I had taken care of my daughters toy while she was at school, she would get mail and I wouldn't, but then other times we received mail notices at or around the same time? ;)

I dunno, maybe I am just crazy stupid and need a break from these things... :)

Oh and I can't remember if the match maker comes at the age of 5 or 6? I thought she came at 10:30/7:00, but I am not sure if thats correct or not...Thanks! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
coneection failers is the red part has to face the other red part and they can not be more than 10 feet away but if you want to give a gift on the tama you want to give a gift to press the b button on the tama who wants to get the gift the mail is just a thing it comes when it comes [ussally] the reason for you having 3 faces on her chracter is just that she has given you lots of nice presents then yours likes her more you need to give her presents and connect alot more to get 4 love hearts on each other to have babys pluse they both have to be adults and you get mail for pre school elementy school and jobs the match maker comes 4,5 and 6 and i dont know what time i only know 2:20pm

hope i helped

-jaida007 :)

coneection failers is the red part has to face the other red part and they can not be more than 10 feet away but if you want to give a gift on the tama you want to give a gift to press the b button on the tama who wants to get the gift the mail is just a thing it comes when it comes [ussally] the reason for you having 3 faces on her chracter is just that she has given you lots of nice presents then yours likes her more you need to give her presents and connect alot more to get 4 love hearts on each other to have babys pluse they both have to be adults and you get mail for pre school elementy school and jobs
hope i helped

-jaida007 :)

-Yeah, its not the distance because she usuall stands right in front of me, with both of our sensors almost touching. Thank you so much for the tip about the presents, I knew she was a higher rating since she was the only gift giver, but having the receiver press B to get the gift was news to both of us here! THANKS! :)

Try placing both tamas on a table, instead of holding them in your hands when trying to connect. When my kids and I try to connect while holding our respective tamas, I notice we get a lot more "FAIL" messages. If we quickly move the tamas to a table and touch the sensors together, then one of us presses B again, we usually get a connection on that second try.

Mail is random, and, from what I can tell by my own very lame experiments, I think that the amount of mail you get is dependent on your fortune rating at the time. I'm talking about the star mail types: the more stars your tama has, the more often it will get mail. At least, that's what it seems to me, but I could be way out in left field here!

In V4, the matchmaker usually comes when your tama is six-years. She comes at 10.30am, 3.00pm and 7.00pm. You can set the time a minute earlier(e.g. 2.59pm) and wait for her to appear on your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back