More ways to hang onto your tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beankinz

Reaction score
Pocket Pet- not the best way to show off your tamagotchi but foolproof! Just slide your tama into your pocket. But dont put him/her through the wash!

Around your neck- get one of those necklace things! attach your tama and put it on. keep your tama close all at once! But be warned! Make sure you buy one thats not going to snap or break.a bit embarassing if you're an older tama lover

Your backpack- got a backpack that you take absolutely everywhere? attach your tama to it! voila! handy and cool. But make sure that if you leave the backpack behind...dont forget your tama!

Belt loop-- just like having your tamagotchi in your pocket but easier to check. no more trying to squish it in along with coins and your mobile.

My favorite way i designed is to get the tama necklace and put it through your belt loops like a belt. you can either have your tama in the middle or by the side if you have pockets.

I have my tamas on one of those carabiner clips (The big D-shaped clips that you push to open). They hang from my belt that way, but they're easy to move to elsewhere. I have 6 right now.

I've bought an etui for a camera memory-card and it's just great to keep my tama in there. And there are also some few smaller pockets so I can keep there my tama list of names and new battery ;D and I have it attached to my belt so no one knows what I've got inside even if they see that etui :furawatchi: :D :)

i wear a baggy jacket and put my tama in there since i wear jackets basically every day of mi life no one suspects a thing lol :blink:

I know an easy, simple way to hang on to your tamas all the time.

You can clip em to a chain or necklace and have em stuck to ur neck (literally lol)

Also, keyrings work well.

I have a little vest for winter with some zippers on it. I use my tama as a zipper pull when I wear my vest. It works very well, too!

I put my Tamagotchis in my mini bag that I always carry around... It is quite a nice place to put Tamagotchis but be careful not put too much stuff inside...(I did that) Because later when your Tamagotchis suddenly beep, you will have to look for it first..... Search every corner of the bag which is really a waste of time. :p :ph34r: :D

I removed all the keychains on my tams and just left on the jump ring. Then I went to the dollar store and bought lanyards in different colors to match them. I just use lanyards; the keychain and keyring can scratch your tama. Some of my tams also have custom-made strings with beads on them (I made them). These are just for decoration only, and I just used plastic beads so the tam wouldn't get scratched. I use small diameter rolled leather to string the beads, and topped it with a lobster claw clasp. They attach to the jump ring along with the lanyard.

Latest posts

Back