Morino and I

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starbucks

Reaction score
Morino log 12.26.06

Yesterday I checked the mail and whaddya know … a Morino tamagotchi was sitting in my mailbox! I am so excited. I quickly unwrapped him and looked at his egg. It is so cool looking, yellow with red and green leaves. So exciting. I brought him inside and pulled out that little tab. It beeped … and a Time and Date screen appeared, I quickly put the time and date in. Then, a white egg showed on the screen, but, it I pressed the A button, a checkered egg would appear. I was so excited. I chose the checkered egg. While it was bobbling up and down I decided to go watch a movie. A few minutes later, I looked down at my morino to see that the egg had cracked open and a little worm called Imotchi had emerged. He kinda gasped at me for a few seconds, funny. Then he went upon his business and crawled back and forth. I went to the food menu and fed him three leaves, and what I’m going to call, grapes. I checked his status, and he was full leaves on food and empty on happiness. Quickly I went to the hat icon and played four games with him. The game is SO easy, and fun too! You have to guess where the leaf is, under which hat I mean. He was very pleased. As I continued to watch the movie he dropped a few leaves here and there, but all was mostly silent. I am very glad to see that this is such an easy tama to raise. He went to sleep in my pocket at 8 PM, with everything full except one happy leaf.

Well thats it for today

starbucks ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Morino Log 12.27.06

A great nights sleep. I love vacation. But my sleep was disturbed, I awoke at exactly 8 AM to a sound coming from my Morino. I hopped out of bed to check on him. Someone was trying to step on him! At 8 in the morning! I looked at the screen, little Imotchi was gasping as a footprint was growing closer and closer. I quickly pressed my fingers repeatedly against the screen, then I noticed the attacker was gone! Imotchi was so glad. I checked his status, full on hunger, and that empty leaf from yesterday … full. I guess he gets happy when I save him. He weighed 14 milligrams. The day went on, and all was very peaceful. I felt comfortable enough to put him on top of my piano. Big mistake. I went to play guitar hero, and when I came back to check on Imotchi, he was in bandages, with a poop by him. That attacker returned, and succeeded. I felt pretty bad. I should’ve just kept him in my pocket. Poor Imotchi. Well, I healed him up, got him off his crutches, flushed that poop off the screen, and all was good. The day besides that has been very peaceful. Morino is a really cool tamagotchi. While I was playing Zelda on the Wii, all of the sudden I hear a set of beeps coming from Morino. Quickly I put the controllers down and saw that he was under attack again!! I pressed B and quickly rapped my thumbs against the screen, instantly the attacker was away. I have named the attacker George. Little Imotchi went to bed while we were at Walmart. He is currently 1 year old and 16 milligrams, full on everything. I just hope he doesn’t get attacked again tomorrow … George has a way of sneaking up on him when I’m away. My brother wants to get a devilgotchi or an angelgotchi. That should be interesting.

another log coming soon

starbucks ^_^

Morino Log 12.28.06

Wow, I was up till two o clock in the morning because I had Starbucks yesterday. I am so sleepy. When I woke up at 10 today to see that Imotchi was empty on two hungry hearts and one on happiness! Poor guy. I quickly fed him some leaves and played the hat game with him. As I was putting him down he began gasping at me. What was happening? George was back!! I pressed B and slammed my fingers onto the screen and George scampered away. Imotchi is 2 years old and 18mg. I’m trying to keep him around a bulky 20 mg, he started out at 10 mg, but morino tamagotchi gain a lot of weight when they go into their cocoon, Kabutotchi’s minimum is a whopping 80 mg! He got attacked again while I was in the car, and I saved him. I think today will be mostly the same as all the other days. What a great tama.

starbucks :mellow:

Morino Log 12.29.06

This morning George attacked again J, I scared him off though. It’s funny how little Imotchi is so scared of George. After I scared off George, Imotchi was still gasping at me. I looked at the clock to see that it was 11 in the morning! Imotchi had been up for three hours! I quickly checked his stats, empty on hunger, and almost empty on happiness. This is so scary! I fed him two grapes and two leaves and played the game with him twice, once I got three out of four leaf guesses, and it gave me two leaves filled on his happiness bar! That’s a really good feature. I flushed his poop off the screen and everything was good. I think today will be a normal day with him. He is 22 mg and 3 years old. One thing I want to comment on is that the screen saver feature is NOT as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. It’s a really cool feature. I know if Imotchi is injured if his overhead dot isn’t moving. And it only takes a quick tap to bring it back to up-close view. So, if you are edgy about getting a morino just because of the screen saver feature, don’t be. The screen saver is WAY exaggerated and is a really good feature.

Update: Well, it’s ten o’ clock and morino is in bed. I want to let people know about something though , I don’t think the touch screen feature is “real”. Today, Imotchi got attacked by George, and all I did was press B and George ran away…I didn’t even touch the screen! This is really weird to me. Everyone made such a huge deal about how it was touch screen. Oh well, it really isn’t that big a deal. Also, my brother bought an Angelgotchi! Oh yeah. Good to see other members of the fam getting into tamagotchi.

starbucks :wacko:

ps. my gosh someone reply! im just talking to myself here.

Latest posts

Back