Morino Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gejitchi

Reaction score
Here's my Morino log. I've done them before, but this is the first time I've recorded progress. A week and a half worth of entries is all in this post. Enjoy!

Monday, 2 19 07

Today, after much sulking and fearing that my mom had thrown it away, we found my Morino Tamagotchi with my Mothra. (We have moved recently, so it took a while to find them.) Anyway, I was incredibly excited to get them started since my Morino died in the cocoon stage last time I tried, and then ran out of batteries. It's the yellow with vines variety. Very cool.

I found some batteries in some cheap-o light-up-when-you-write pen and tossed them in my Morino and fired it up. I selected the white egg. After a good five minutes, the little fella hatched. Oops! I hatched it at 8:30 so it fell asleep as soon as it hatched with all his lil' hearts empty. D:

I reset him and started again, this time setting the clock to 12:30 so I could just change the hour when I was done filling the hearts. I fed it a few leaves and played a few games until he was all filled up. I then fast-forwarded to the real time (8:40 or so) and turned the lights off. He'll evolve tomorrow, and since I have a standardized test at school tomorrow I should be able to play with my Mori when I finish the exam.

Tuesday, 2 20 07

Me and my Mori woke up at 8 o'clock together this morning to get ready for school. I quickly fed him and hopped in the shower. By the time I had gotten to school though, some sort of predator had come. I missed it; he was down to one happiness heart remaining and 3 hunger hearts left, and was all wrapped up in his lil' cast. :S I medicin'd him up and he was all fixed after one shot.

I then proceeded to take my standardized test. I fell asleep after I was done, and woke up to find my tama had been stepped on AGAIN. Guh! I had the sound off, of course, so there was no way of knowing. D: This time I don't recall him losing anything, and if he did it was a happiness, I think. After that, though, I cared for him perfectly. He's only been down under 3 hearts once, and I haven't started plumping him up yet, so he should be okay.

Everything was relatively uneventful until around 7:30. He evolved into the Potato Grub! Yayyyy! He's now a cute little white worm instead of a black one, and he's a lil' bigger. Not long after he fell asleep for the night. He's now snoring peacefully with full hearts; despite the early debacle with the big heartloss and the predator, he's in good shape. Tomorrow I plan to plump him up with some tasty treats; He's getting the more fattening snack tomorrow.

Update: An interesting note! I was visiting Aurora Minui's Ocean character page [Here] when I saw a blurb in Keropyonkotchi's description: "...he's got so much extra energy that he occasionally goes up on land to torment the Mushi-chi [Forest or Garden or Bug Tams] but he's a good guy at heart..." So THIS is the frog "predator" that comes and steps on those lil' Morinogotchis! Hm. I'll have to get an ocean when the prices come down, raise a Keropyonkotchi, and then proceed to give it a piece of my mind! Heh. Now just to find out who it is that steps on the Moris with their big boots.

Wednesday 21 07

Not a lot to report for today. At 2 PM my Imotchi got attacked by a big foot, but I made sure to scare it away with some fierce tapping. He's growing to be big and strong. Because of Morino's tendency to spit out Imotchi again after the cocoon stage has passed, I'm only feeding him the more fattening cherries and grapes. He's up to 20 mg - a nice plump little fella that should result in a big strong adult after the cocoon stage. :lol:

On a totally irrelevant note, I am now in the bid-race for two rare limited edition Pluses. I'm going for the Vodafone ltd. edition and the 2004 ltd. edtion. I think I may be able to get BOTH of these $140+ tamas [prices based on what Jason sells them for] for under 80 dollars! I'm the highest bidder and there's no reserve so I'm thinking I'm golden. :D

Thursday 22 07

Today my Imotchi woke up at 8 and was attacked by a predator THE MOMENT he got up. I scared it away, and was very proud of myself. However, he got attacked twice today without me knowing. :( I'm starting to think all these missed attacks will be the downfall of my poor lil' guy. :<

I think he should evolve tomorrow or the day after that into a cocoon. Hopefully he will, as I'm getting anxious. He's a nice plump 25 mg so when the time comes, he should emerge as a nice buggy.

I'm still winning those eBay auctions, by the way. whaoo. They both end this saturday - can't wait!

Monday Febuary 26 07

I was at my mother's house this weekend and was therefore away from the computer I have my log saved on which is why I haven't updated in a while.

My little Imotchi went into a cocoon yesterday. I kept it cold; I want Gejitchi or Tentochi, the centipede or the lady bug. I really didn't want Minotchi again. It came out of its cocoon today, and it was Funkorogotchi, the Dung Beetle! He's still really cute. :mellow: He has the option to eat poo on the food screen. x.X I tried feeding it to him to see if he'd actually eat it... and he DID! It was very bizarre.

Oh, and he falls asleep at 10 now instead of 8.

I've learned a few things with my Morino adventures so far. First off, protection from predators is KEY. I kept my Mori in tip top shape, it never dropped below three hearts for the most part, but it got stepped on 3 or 4 times. I healed it soon after the attacks, but I think that's why I got the character lowest on the chart.

That's really it, not much else to report.

Oh, by the way, I won those auctions I mentioned last post! I have the vodafone and the 2004 ltd edition on the way! Wahoo!

Friday March 1 07

Today started off wonderful, with my happy little Funkorogotchi waking up at 9 o clock. I had a free period first period so I played with him a lot during that time. I caught a predator in health class and him pooping in geometry class yesterday. Oh my gosh, he is SO CUTE when he poops. He makes just the cutest little face, with his mouth open. Hehe, I love him!

I was now really liking this Funkoro. However, I knew from reading mimitchi.com logs that he was not a healthy character and that he'd probably say farewell soon. :( well, to my utter shock and sadness, in spanish class today he did. I couldn't believe it. He was 10, perfect hearts, perfect weight. I don't know when I'll start him up again.. I'm just so sad. He was such a cute little guy...

Note:

It's now March 4th and I still haven't had the heart to start the little guy up again.

Aww thats sad lol. Hey when you decide to hatch him again let me know! Me and my bro have the vines morino's too. PM me and we can set up a group hatch or something!

BTW.

The reason you got Funkorogotchi is because his wieght was too low. Although you are thinking "wow, 25mg is alot compared to the minimal 10!" , it is still too little to be able to achieve a healthier character. For example, to get Koganetchi (the healthiest) you need to keep his wieght around 40mg, same for Tentotchi, just gotta keep the temp cold.

Hope this info helps.

PM me for group hatch! Any morino owners can join! Please just PM me!

Latest posts

Back