Morino Tamagotchi help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junebot

Reaction score
I recently got my first Morino Tamagotchi and I'm realizing how different the mechanics are from a normal tama. Particularly with weight and predators. So my first question is about the weight, I've been keeping it down as you would with a normal tama but I've read some things online that say it has a different affect than it would normally, but I'm having trouble finding out what exactly the differences are and how I should be managing its weight. Second is the predators, the wiki says you need to tap the screen or side of the devicd to make it go away, is it a noise thing or a vibration thing? Or something else entirely? Thanks in advance for any advice!

For the weight you want to keep it high for the good care characters. Playing the game reduces the weight, so only play it a little. When the predator comes and you scare it away it will raise the happiness. You should try to raise the happiness by scaring predators rather than by the game, and only play the game once if happiness is completely empty.

The sensor is by vibration. You can make a sound or tap the shell. I tap the side of the shell myself.

Latest posts

Back