Morino Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveMytamas

Reaction score
I bought a morino tamagotchi off ebay ($32.00).....a white one, and are they well liked? i read up on them, and heard they have motion sensors and touch screens.....but were released in 98'?

No motion sensors, no touch screen.

It will react to being tapped though.

Use the ball chain on the back of it to scare away the "FOOT" before it squashes your imotchi.

When it gets bigger, I think some thing else threatens the older characters. I forgot what.

It's the same with the tama oceans (umi).

You use the ball chain to tap the back of the unit with to scare away the polar bear. :)

so isn't it old like the 97' tamagotchis? i mean it has been out for a few years? so the only diff is that it will react to shaking or whichever and that it has a bug pet? is 30 bucks paying too much? :)its from japan)

so isn't it old like the 97' tamagotchis? i mean it has been out for a few years? so the only diff is that it will react to shaking or whichever and that it has a bug pet? is 30 bucks paying too much? :)its from japan)
Yes, Morn-no is a few years old. Those came out in '98 or '99.

It's completely up to you if it's worth $30 for you.

I have every color and they are really nice!

There is a little more control to get the characters you want.

The end character you get depends largely on the weight you get your little imotchi.

Then when it's in the coccoon stage, you can set the temperature to get a cold or hot character.

It's got an interesting little growth chart.

oh lol. Sounds cool. I just keep hearing different things about it, like it has motion and sound sensors or whichever. I think someone else in a different board got one recently so it sounded cool. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back