Most generations you've gotten?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 2-3

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • 4-5

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 5-6

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 7+ (post it)

Votes: 29 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got 15 generations on my Music Star. I killed the 16th generation cause 1 out of 15 was a boy. <_<

i don't remember specifically but around 10 was the highest i could ever get. :eek:

The highest I can REMEMBER is gen. 9 on my Tamago. I had a pretty good run on my V4 before I broke it, but can't say exactly how high it went.

Violetchilluvr3

I'm currently on 7th Generation on my TMGC+C, and it's Kuribotchi. I'm sneaking them into school and raising one generation per week and not hanging around when they become adults; instead I use a cheat to get the Dating Place then marry immediately. I've had a mix of girls and boys, 5 girls and only 2 boys.

Hi!

The highest gen i have ever gotten is on my v4.5, i think its 19th gen, with all my other versions i can't really remember XD

Sakura-san123

The most I've gotten so far is 10 on my Music Star. I'm playing with it right now so we'll see how far I can get.

Memetchiluva464: Whoa.

Anyways,I've got up to G3 (pathetic,I know) but I'm still running it. :)

I got up to 78G on my V1 but then it got dunked in water so I lost everything. >_> The tama works okay now but I've lost all 78 generations... I've started again and it's on gen 8 now.

I'm only on my 3rd Gen on my v4.5. I plan to run my v4.5 until the battery dies. I don't ever put my v-pets on pause on purpose (a couple of times I've found that my pocket will pause them) so I'm always playing with them.

Once I get a new battery for my v5 I'll be playing that until the battery dies.

I've found that the tamagotchi's are easier to raise then the other v-pets I've been raising, so I never get tired of the tams. This Fairy Magic pet is driving me crazy!

i've made it to 16G on my V1

and am currently running my V3 on its 7th generation.

pretty sure i've only made it past 9 on one though--stupid battery life ! D:

great job everyone! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back