Most interesting costume?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
What's the most interesting costume you saw this halloween?

Well, my friend's brother was some sort of box thing. He was wearing like 5 cardboard boxes. I saw this other guy who was an iPhone. And yeaahh, those were pretty intersting...

A cereal killer.

She had a box of lucky charms taped around her with a pair of scissors going through the box.

Well a teachers aid at my school came to shcool with a sky blue shirt with cotton balls glued on the shirt. and when she asked people to guess who she was. They would give up and say "what" and she would say "Cloudy....WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS" Then she would whip out a squirt bottle and squirt their faces. I lol'd so hard when it happened

Someone on here had a Sandwich costume. That was awesome.

A woman at my mom's work dressed up as an old woman. She had a long skirt with ridiculous trouser socks, a cane, a HUGE purse. She also had on a shirt with water balloons in it down near her stomach XD

I guess when she first got to work nobody knew who she was until she sat at her desk, lol.

Uh. Me, Colleen, and the twins?

They were air, water, and fire and Katelyn was supposed to be earth, but she went on a date instead. Ao we were the 3 elements and Neon (me, the element).

It was a pun. Geddit?

A girl at my school was an outhouse.

Another girl at my school was a HUGE cardboard cutout of Aquafina+. It was pretty funny.

I SAW A GUY, He was in the MOST Realistic Halo 3 Costume EVER, I asked him how much it costed, he said over 12,000 Dollars, it was hand made by a pro he said. I was friggin' SHOCKED. And so was EVERYONE else at the party...O_O

I was the sandwich costume. =]

3 girls I saw were rock, paper and scissors. Somebody was the Mona Lisa, omggg I really liked that one.

I saw a woopie cushion, a banana, 2 cookie monsters and a hot dog. :)

This kid in my class (Nobody knows what he was) had a blue and purple Mohawk, had a witch nose, and painted his entire face a rusty-red color. I came up with the idea to call him "retarded Indian road kill" and that kinda stuck xD

A guy as a girl.

No, not just 'high heels and wig'.

He has like, fake boobs and anything.

Skin-tone balloons for boobs, eye shadow, light lipgloss, purse, nails done, everything.

He even brought a hacky-sack to catch with his 'cleavage'.

^ o__o I'm scared.

I actually didn't see any strange costumes. xD Well there was this little kid that looked terrifying... like a baby Ringwraith. -lotrlol-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back