Most Prized Posessions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
i hope i'm not invading privacy....but i'm curious~My most prized posession is my star shaped necklace which i bought from Alor Star

I hope i'm not invading privacy....

i'm just curious

My big, classic white ipod. The first version. Sigh. It doesn't get any classier than that.

It's only 30GB, and it weighs a pound. I have... Three other ipods, I think, including the iphone, but this is my all-time favorite, because it holds so many memories.

My other thing would be my computer. It's one of those big, flat screen Macs. One of my dad's 'rejects,' although I realize it's nicer than most people's only computers.

The ipod is still my favorite. I. Love. It. And I've gone through 6 sets of headphones. The first stuck in a tree, the second was dropped in a pond, the third lost, the forth dropped off a cliff, the fifth torn apart, and on the sixth, the little caps on the buds fell off. Today I hope to get new earphones, right now I'm using my dad's, and he's having a nervous breakdown. He still can't get over how I end up breaking my stuff. Oh well, he can deal with it xDD

My camera. <3 My other camera. <3 My computer [basically holds my life story] and my iPod.

I also love all my stuffed animals, there's so many childhood memories.

My camera. <3 My other camera. <3 My computer [basically holds my life story] and my iPod.
I also love all my stuffed animals, there's so many childhood memories.
I knew you would say camera! ^_^

Same more me - though I don't have an iPod. I can use my phone~

I also have some stuffties and my baby blanket, this little tiny bag that holds some little color changing jewelry I mad with my grandma who passed away, my watermelon retainer - OH YEA - and some other stuff I can't think of right now.

I love my camera, also. x3 I named her Charlotte.

My DS. Even though my brother almost broke it, it still works... ;3

My $80 Tamagotchi + Color. Yup. Still love tamas.

My cell phone and my laptop!

Last edited by a moderator:
My iPod<3 My plushies... Uhh. My Dinosaur baby blanket. :]

I don't know I got a lot. <3

My instruments. [My Flute, Trombone, Tuba and Piccolo]

God, I'd die without them.

And my Jazz band paper that congratulated when I got into Jazz band, and all the other papers I got from my BD.

OHYEAH, and my voice. xD I like to sing, I sing Baritone/Bass. <3

This picture I drew of Scott during SS last year. xD

My Apple Laptop ^_^

My iPHONE

My Piccolo

And... well... that's pretty much it x3

I'm going to have to go wtih my iPod. My 120GB Black iPod Classic. I love it. It holds EVERYTHING. And I take it EVERYWHERE. <3

And my guitar. I love to play it, and I love to sing. Not that I'm any worth listening to, but it brings me peace and a release. <3

And... well, my dad's computer. xD

My clothes. <33

And I know that's more than just one thing, but I'll just group them and that will have to do!! I love going clothes shopping, and I'm just a real girly-girl who loves wearing cute outfits!

I'd also say I couldn't live without my lip balm. =)

Oh, and my little yellow star with a blue hat that glows in the dark. Chyeah!

My computer :]

Its nothing special, but I spend a lot of time on the computer and I'd go crazy without it.

My laptop, my iPod, my camera, my clothing, and my wigs. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back