Most Recent Movie You've Seen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
What's the most recent movie you've seen, New that you've never seen, and most recent you have seen before. And what do you rate it?

Never seen: Year One, and I give it a 3.5/10 I didn't like it too much :/

Have seen: I think Sweeney Todd, which I give 10/10

You?

Never seen: I honestly am not sure. I don't watch movies that often. :I

Oh wait. I watched Princess Protection Program on Disney Channel? Does that count? If so, I give it an 8/10 :3

Have seen: I watched Mean Girls on my iPod this weekend while we were traveling. 10/10, it never gets old. XD

Last movie I watched was Surf's Up last night with my friend. I love the penkins <3 I would probably rate that a 8/10. Story is awesome, but the whole "ZOMG ITS Z" thing was irritating, especially because it was so obvious.

Last one I watched for the first time would be Twilight -.-

Compared to the books, that movie doesn't even deserve a rating. I was disgusted.

May 16 (b-day party): Yes Man. I rate it 9.5/1-

June ?????: Up 3D. I rate it 5/10

July ?????: Night of the Museum, II- Battle of the Smithsonian. I rate it 8/10

I watched Watchmen for the first time last night. I would give it an 8/10. I actually like the ending in in the movie more than the ending in the comics.

We also watched The Haunting in Connecticut last night, which I've already seen in theaters. I would give it a 7/10, although it's probably the best horror film I've seen in quite a while.

The night before, I watched the new version of Friday the 13th with my family. Too many horny teenages for my taste, but it was okay. 6/10. At least their deaths were sort of creative.

And on Sunday I saw the new Transformers movie with Michael. 8/10, for me, because some parts were extremely awkward. xD

Seen: Ice age: Dawn of the diinosaurs 9/10 it was only 1 hour long....

Never seen: Harry potter and the half blood prince: 2/10 the theathers were crowded. .___. there was 200 people there i think....

May 16 (b-day party): Yes Man. I rate it 9.5/1-June ?????: Up 3D. I rate it 5/10

July ?????: Night of the Museum, II- Battle of the Smithsonian. I rate it 8/10
How can you give Up a 5? Just curious considering it is the best work that has ever come out of Pixar on my opinion. :(

Latest posts

Back