(Mostly) all about tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby*BooBoo

Reaction score
brain(first key): Health, Generation, Gender, Age, points, and username.

Cheif(second key): Food: Meal (Breakfeast, Lunch, Dinner), snack (treats)

toilet(third key): bathroom

baceballbat and ball(fourth key): Games, Items, Shop, Password, Souveneirs.

Heart(fifth key):Connect, Pc(password for tamatown), job/school.

screaming tama(sixth key): Disiplend(yell at your tama for bad things) Praise(treat him for being upset/ doing good things)

medical bag(seventh key): Medisen for when your tama has a tooth over him, or scull and crossbones.

Envelope: Mail. Fortune, normal mail, important mail.

Newspaper: Family, Friends, Items, points.

Games:

Jump rope: press any button to make your tama jump

Mimic: press C(third button) to make your tama match your opponants pose.

Shape: Press middle button to scroll shapes to match the one you are looking for, then press the button that matches that side that the matching shape is on.

Dance:A(first button)move to the left B(middle button)jump C(last button) move to the right.

Flag: What ever side the flag is on, is the button you press!

-B*BB

there are some corrections for the games part;

mimic: you can press any button(A,B or C) to make the tama match the opponants pose.

flag: you press the button A when the black flag is shown and the button C when the white flag is shown. which means if the black flag is shown on the right, you need to press the A button not the C button. when the white flag is shown on the left, you need to press the button C not the A button. when both flags(black and white) is shown, press A and C at the same time.

Thanks!

Ps. 4 the mimic part, I didn't no, and 4 flag, i tried to explain it best as I cud.

the first icon is its health meter, not a brain

a little trick for the mimic game:

if your opponent has, for example, the STARTLED expression, then when your tama does it, DON'T press. instead, count out sixteen more poses. On the sixteenth PRESS. this will garuntee you a win.

Another little game hint:

The little flag signs are FAKE!!! If you press it when it shows that you will lose. Keep your sound on. If you hear a short little shrill sound, it means its fake. If the beep is long, you can press.

I'm trying to compile a chart that tells you how to play all of the Jobs game to.

Your given hint is good, i can say ;)

By the way, you don't really have to turn on the sound when you're playing flag. It's better to turn on the sound, but if you really can't make any noise(e.g when you're in the library) you can see the size of the flag. The small flag is a false one, the one you should press has the bigger size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know you don't have to turn on the sound, but sometimes when I play flag, I don't think before pressing so I find it easier to turn on the sound. Yes, Janicewong is right, you don't HAVE to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back