mothers day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Mum chocolates, a card and I knitted 4 little patchwork squres which I sewet together and stitched letters on it, with tassels. Oh, and today is Mother's Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
May14th or 15th!14TH Because it's always 2 days before my b-day!But let me check in calender!Never mind it's on the 13th this year...BTW It's not even close to mothers day!
Yes it is the second sunday of May. I don't like the holiday either. My mom is in another continent, and I would never give something to my stepmom. So I consider that a holiday that I shouldn't care about.

Don't you mean What are you going to 'get' your mother for mother's day and 'I'm going to get her'...blah blah blah. Unless it's different in other places. I will probably get my mom a card and maybe something handmade. Yeah Probabaly. <_<

Last time I planned to get something for my mom was in 2nd or 3rd grade. I love my mom but I don't feel like giving anything. I just don't like the holiday. And plus we chat online all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back