Mothers Day....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmytamas

Reaction score
I love my mother deep for everything she does but have no clue what to give her!!

Ima but her something from our school mother's day craft fair thing.

And make her breakfast.

Make her something! It makes mummys happy when their children do stuff for them which comes from the heart, not from money.

I usually bake for my mom.

I'm bake her a cake this year. Maybe even a two layer one... yum. I get to eat it too, so it all works out. xD

Yeah crafted things from the heart seem to get mothers, besides i don't even have money, i would have to like.....i don't know =P

What? I swaer Mothersday was ages ago..? Hmmmm.... Anyway I got my mum flowers and a card B) And did jobs and such..

I only did that kinda stuff in Elementary school. We made things and such.

Now that I'm in high school, We don't do that kinda thing anymore =P

i love my mom so much!!!!

i will make a breakfast for her ^o^ and i will buy her something she likes in the mall, i want o give she a car!!

buut i dont have that mush money B)

All of those sound good.

I'm gonna bake her something like... oh, ZOMG. I know, I'll make like a little scene of Italy, the river Canal or something, and it'll all be made out of my famous baked goods. It's gonna be huge. Yay. I hope I don't mess up :D

Ahh, I love my Mum.

I'm going to attempt to bake her something.

Make her a card.

And prepare her breakfast.

( Two of the things I'm doing are the same as Katie and Maria. Yay. :] )

ok i think im going to paint her a picture of a heart, but keep posting if you want =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back