Mothra, Mothra, Mothra.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gejitchi

Reaction score
I am rather fond of my Mothragotch, and I currently have a 13 year old Mothra on it.

I have a question, though. Has anyone gotten Godzilla, Moru & Rora, or Go-Go? I'm curious on how exactly secret characters are obtained on this one, as I think my Mothra may be heading back to Infant Island in a week or two.

This is what Tamasquare has to say about it:

From the official Mothra Tamagotchi site at the Bandai Japan Tamagotchi site:If your mothra dies from old age, it will lay an egg before it dies, if it dies from illness, it will not lay an egg. To hatch a super secret character from this egg, care for it extremely well.

[i don't know if this means that there is actually another secret character not shown on the growth chart, or if they are referring to the ones already shown.]
Is this how it really goes down?

Also, are there any other Mothra fans out there? :mellow:

I had a Godzilla, mine evolved into him the first time I raised it. If I remember correctly, my Mothra had become the Fairy Moth character, stayed that way for several days, and then became Godzilla. He was really neat, and rather easy to care for. :eek:

I had a Godzilla, mine evolved into him the first time I raised it. If I remember correctly, my Mothra had become the Fairy Moth character, stayed that way for several days, and then became Godzilla. He was really neat, and rather easy to care for. :eek:
Thanks! Now I know what to look for, and what to expect. My current Mothra is past that point, currently, and not the fairy monster, but I'll know for next time.

OOOOOO I'm so excited! I just ordered one off ebay. I can't wait to get it!

I have one and have run it once. I can't remeber much about it, other than the sounds were very cute. I can't even remember which adult I got.... how sad is that?

KM

I have one and have run it once. I can't remeber much about it, other than the sounds were very cute. I can't even remember which adult I got.... how sad is that?
KM
Yeah, other than the sounds (I LOVE the Tokyo Tower Attack tune) it's not really anything special in terms of features. It's pretty easy maintainence, and there are only 4 main adults and 3 secret characters. But I really love it because I love Mothra so much. I hope to get Moru & Rora on my next go; that should be a fun challenge.

Yay :) My mom just ordered on from Ebay for me!
Awesome! It's a really cute fella. I love the sounds, as noted previously. and so far it's lived a pretty long time - my Mothra has been a live longer than I have been a member of this board.

oh wow

I just ordered one on ebay for only $20 with free shipping ^_^

it sounds fun, I got the blue Mothra

I love the sounds on Mothra. ;)

I have not played with one in over a year. There are just too many new ones out there. I'm so behind in playing with the new ones.

My Mothra page needs updating. If you get screenshots you'd like to contribute to help pretty up that page, please send me the pix or link to the pix.

Wow, that's a bad page.. ^_^

Wow that's a good looking page! :blink: All you need to do is add more sections. I wish I could play a mothra tamagotchi.

locky458

I love the sounds on Mothra.  :furawatchi: I have not played with one in over a year. There are just too many new ones out there. I'm so behind in playing with the new ones.

My Mothra page needs updating. If you get screenshots you'd like to contribute to help pretty up that page, please send me the pix or link to the pix.

Wow, that's a bad page.. :)
I have some pics of it - unfortunately, I am visiting my mother for the first half of spring break and don't have access to a camera or those pictures (they are on my father's computer,) but at the end of the week I could give you them if you'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's a good looking page! :( All you need to do is add more sections. I wish I could play a mothra tamagotchi.
locky458
You mean more sections like this? This is the top page pn Mothra's site. (Click on the "tamagotchi" button ;) ) She only linked her Mothra page above, not the whole site :D

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back