MP3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orel

Reaction score
:furawatchi: Please explain the features yours have and why you bought or like it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
MY RCA is a PEARL TH1100A it Holds 1GB and It cost $35.00.

(Only Music)

i got my ipod nano because i just wanted one,but i dont like it anymore :( its getting boring even if its really popular and cool

I have a Samsung Touch. It's exactly like an Ipod Touch only cheaper. It holds LOTS of songs and also videos. :)

My 80gig iPod is my baby. :]

It's black, has 896 songs and 1300 pictures right now. No video yet but hopefully soon.

I love the turn wheel and how organised it is, just love it.

It Sounds Like Ipod is Better than any other mp3 player
Well I just depends on your preferences.

I used to not like iPods, but once I got one it was better for me.

I'm the kinda girl who needs ALL songs at hand, so a big iPod is good for me.

I have a Sansa m200 I think. It's 512 mb (NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!) and has...86 or so songs on it.

If I ever get enough money I want to get atleast a 4gb iPod. So...hopefully that day will come.

I have a 4GB 'Creative Zen V Plus'. It's like ipod nano, only smaller, cheaper, and better.
Me too. Which color is yours? Mine is Black with Blue Detail...

Oh and... Neji_girl_0929...Im stalking you :)

I've got the iPod Nano video in the blue colour (got it for Christmas) and it's awesome. I bought it because there's videos, photos, music, podcasts, 8gb space and to be honest I thought it was really cute.

I have heard of the Zen mp3's, are they good? :)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Well I just depends on your preferences.
I used to not like iPods, but once I got one it was better for me.

I'm the kinda girl who needs ALL songs at hand, so a big iPod is good for me.
*attemps to think of 896 songs*

*gets to 704*

Woah.

i got a Sony walkman brand mp4. its got pics video and music.i downloaded charlie the unicorn to the video part. 70 songs on the music part, and 96 pics

I have a NHL Pocketwatch MP3 Player, it has the Toronto Maple Leafs logo on it ^^

It can play up to 500 songs, plays videos, stores pictures, and has a voice recorder. I also think it's a radio, but the wireless thingy is in the earphone they supply with it, which are currentally broken and retarded xD

Latest posts

Back