Mr Bean's Holiday

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what about when mr bean is opra singing and when him and the boy pretends to die, the boy lifts his head up and mr bean's foot pushes him down. Gosh its cool!

No i havn't seen that movie yet but it sounds great, I cant wait till it comes to canada...if it does. I grew up watching mr.bean when i was little,

My grandma (moms, mom) will most definantly want to see that movie, she's a Mr.Bean Fangirl x_X

I've seen it with my mum. The most funniest is when he told the guy to hold the camera and tape him getting on the train and he kept mucking up. XD

And the opera bit. He starts lipsyncing and everyone is giving him money. XD

~SG~

P.S by the way its already in australia, how I know? I live there. XD

What did you think?
It has had some really mixed reviews in the UK - some ppl love it and some hate it :D

I saw it today and I was crying with laughter at one point in the film (miming to the opera music for those who have seen it)...

* For those who don't know: Mr Bean is a British comedian and actor called Rowan Atkinson. His film has just been released in the UK but I don't think it is out in the USA for another couple of weeks. *
I live in the USA I haven't seen it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back