*Mr.Sandman*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christina

Reaction score
One day Mr.Sandman :puroperatchi: was walking thrrough the park when he saw a sign that said " Missing Mimitchi" and a picture was shown. REWARD: 1000000000000000 Gotchi Points. She was worth that much bcuz she was the King's daughter. She had ran away. Mr.Sandman thought of all those points. Bye the way, his first name was Quip.

and then when he was walking down the street, he started singing ohhhh.... Mr. Sandman Bring me a dream, make me the cutest that I've ever seen. Give her lips like roses and clovers..........Suddenly he saw the missing mimitchi behing a tree. Mr. sandman said to the mimitchi "Everyones been looking for you and .................. :puroperatchi:

the Mimitchi said," I will do anything! Just don't tell my father where i am! i want to expirience life without being pampered every second!" " I hav 2 turn you in!" said Mr.Sandman. " No please!" "Giv me one good reason why i shouldn't!?" "Bcuz this!" She kissed him. Then Mr.Sandman......................

they walked home under cover. when they got home, Mr.Sandman showed the mimitchi, Ryobi, to the guest room. she loved it.

the next morning Mr.Sandman woke up and showered. He put on his robe and walked to the kitchen. He smelled pancakes and egg. Ryobi had prepared one of the best breakfasts ever! they ate together and talked. Mr.Sandman was begining to fall in love with Ryobi. Then he cut her off short when they were talking and he said, " Remember yesterday?" "Yeah," Ryobi said..................

Last edited by a moderator:
" Then do you remember when you kissed me?" "Yes," Ryobi said. Her eyes were big, and she was staring into Mr.Sandman's eyes. So was he. They kissed after a while, a long kiss. Then Mr.Sandman.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
They went to bed and made lurve,and 9 months later they had two baby boys,it had to be at home because the could'nt take ryobi to the hospital,or shed get turned in.

But then, Ryobi started to miss home,and wanted to show his grandsons to him,plus they were running out of money. So they went to the king and got the 100000000000000 pts award,and a blessing to the grandsons.

The king gave them a magic potion,that they'de never have to leave their kids :]

they were very happy.

they called the kids Tyler and Aaron.

But,the Aaron was...

selfish and wanted his own way one day when he was being babysat by the king he.......

told him not to do it again. Then Ryobi decided that her kid needed counciling so they sent aaron to the royal phcologist. He said that the kid was two pampered so Aaron ran away. There was a 1000000000000000000gp reward for him that a girl names katrina ( :huh: ) Saw and thought about. Then she found Aaron behind a tree and said she had to turn him in. Then Aaron said "No! Please don't!" Then Katrina said "give me one good reason" And Aaron kissed her. Then....

they both ran off together and one day when they were older they had 2 baby girls called amy ( :wacko: ) nd katie ( :furawatchi: ) they then.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back