ms. flower as a teacher?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeliz

Reaction score
Hi! I just became a teenager and changed to older school. I've heard you can pick a different teacher, but I've never figured out how to do that. I always get the turtle. At the time I got my mail, I had the most points in arts/fashion.

Thanks for the help. Jane

To choose a different teacher you can use the A button to "scroll" thru' the 3 choices and the B button to select the teacher you want.

When you see the Mr Turtle appear, press A and he will leave and Ms Sunflower will come onto the screen.

If you want her, press B.

If you don't want her, press A and she will leave and Mr Canvas will come onto the screen.

Can this only be done the first time you see the teacher? I tried this when I went to school, and it didn't work.

Jane

Yes, you can only choose on your first time at school.

If you already have Mr Turtle, you will have to wait for the next generation of your tama to choose a different teacher I'm afraid.

Thanks for answering. Looks like I won't get Makiko without these points! Grr. : )

Jane

Thanks for answering.  Looks like I won't get Makiko without these points!  Grr.  : )
Jane
Well - choosing Ms Sunflower as a teacher will only get you an extra 30 points per day anyway - best bet is to keep playing DANCE and try to wrack up your "sparkles" that way B)

Good Luck :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just got Makiko! Even without Mrs. Flower! I got my job today, picked the fashion designer, and I know it sounds stupid, but played the job mini-game for about 2 hours straight. I got to 351 points, and in about 10 seconds she evolved into Makiko and is so cute!

janeliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back