MSN, ICQ, or Yahoo IM?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
I'd have to say msn, cuz it's newer and more people use it. How about you guys??

I like MSN Im but I don't use it. I use aim.

I'd have to say msn, cuz it's newer and more people use it. How about you guys??
There's no "all of the above" option so I choose that.

My reasoning is I use them all using a program called Trillian to lower RAM use, and I use all of them semi frequently when I'm at home (including AIM, although I wouldn't use AIM outside of Trillian).

At work it's just MSN. And if I want to contact others on another messenger, E-messenger.net works nicely.

Yahoo, It does SO much more!

A.) You can change colors.

B.) You can change fonts

C.) You can MAKE an avatar

D.) You can have IMviroments (Liek a background)

E.) Its just WAY better!

I often use MSN more than i use Yahoo since I have no one to talk to on Yahoo. xD

I got my First MSN account email in like...2003. The one i use now, i think i made it in like...2004.

I use a client called Adium which is similar to Trillian but runs natively on Mac OS X. It can communicate with people using AIM, ICQ, yahoo, and MSN along with some more obscure ones like Zephyr, Bonjour, and QQ. That means I have all of the above and more. Adium is also an awesome client in general because it is totally and completely customizable with several scripts, themes, and skins. All of these are fully editable too, so customization is unlimited. On top of that it is open source, so developers all over can contribute to it and make it better. I love it, lulz.

i know this isn't really the topic but any ya'll watch bleach, family guy, or futurama? or spongebob i guess B) so anyway do ya?

i know this isn't really the topic but any ya'll watch bleach, family guy, or futurama? or spongebob i guess  B)   so anyway do ya?
If you wish to ask such questions, create your own topic.

I use MSN. I tried others but I don't like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back