MSN robot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

settings

Reaction score
this is an example of what happened when i spoke with and MSN robot called 'Spleak'(my names will.)

will says:

go away

Spleak says:

Aw... you don't mean that, right?

will says:

your an antelope

Spleak says:

Well, I certainly hope you didn't mean it! If you're in the mood to hear something kinda funny, why don't you type "Flickr"? You'll get to hear an embarrassing story all about me...

will says:

Flickr

Spleak says:

Ooh, I don't have a Flickr (https://www.flickr.com) account yet, but I love Flickr! It's a free photo-sharing website, where you can also host photos for posting on your blog. My friend has a Flickr account, and she's contantly posting photos on it. If I ever want to see pictures of what I did over the weekend, I always look at her Flickr page Do you have a Flickr?

will says:

no

Spleak says:

Yeah, I don't have a Flickr account either. I need to start one, so I can have somewhere to post all the pics from my digital camera... Hey, I was wondering... Do your friends ever post unflattering pictures of people without their permission?

will says:

tell me that embarrassing story about you

Spleak says:

I'm just asking because my friend and I had this little fight a couple months ago. She posted this horrible pic of me, dancing at a party. Overall, I looked pretty cute but there's the HORRIBLE PART... Wanna hear about it?

will says:

yes

Spleak says:

So, I'm dancing in my new jeans and my cute red top...but there are HUGE pit stains underneath my arms! No one at the party would have noticed, but it looked so bad and GROSS in the picture! Aaaaaargh... Anyways, right after I saw a terrible pic of me on my friend's Flickr page, I asked her to take it down. She was all like, why? It's funny! And I said, THAT'S WHY I DON'T LIKE IT! Finally, she took it down and we apologized to each other. What a weird fight, huh? Do you think people should be careful about what pics they post?

will says:

you are crazy

Spleak says:

I am?

will says:

yes

Spleak says:

I see.

will says:

Spleak says:

I can't believe I forgot everything I knew about that... okay... to be honest... I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about. I often don't, because... let's face it... I'm not that bright. But maybe I'll know about something else you're interested in. Try something else... go ahead... I dare you...

will says:

yes your not bright are you?

Spleak says:

I'm not sure. Where did you hear about it, Mr Evil Monkey Man?

will says:

what ddid you just call me?

Spleak says:

What ddid I call you? Not sure...

will says:

you called me Mr Evil Monkey Man

Spleak says:

"She's the Man" is an insanely funny teen comedy. Did you know that it was based on a Shakespeare play?

will says:

NO!!!

Spleak says:

Yup, it's pretty crazy... it's based on "Twelfth Night" by William Shakespeare! Amanda Bynes is great in the lead role of Viola - she has to dress up convincingly as a GUY for most of the movie! Do you think you could ever pass as a member of the opposite sex?

will says:

I DON'T CARE!!!!

Spleak says:

Aww... I thought you liked me. Was I wrong about that?

will says:

you are thick, annoying, and i hope you get hit by a truck

Spleak says:

I can talk about all kinds of things! Let's find something that you're interested in, okay? Let's see... how about the coolest new games and gadgets? There's something for everyone... type "tech" to chat about it.

will says:

!!!!!!

Spleak says:

Hmm... umm... er... (cough cough)... let's change the subject How 'bout we visit a menu that has loads of topics! Type "what's new".

will says:

do i have to repeat what i said more rudely?

Spleak says:

Six New Ways to Have Fun With Me...

1 Watch My Favorite Videos!

2 Gossip About the Hottest Celebs!

3 Laugh at My New Jokes!

4 Make New Friends!

5 Choose My Destiny!

6 Change the Color/Style of Your Spleak Font!

will says:

you are thick, annoying, and i hope you get hit by a truck. I will suck out your eyes with a straw, tear out your wires with my teeth, destroy your brain, sell you to hobbos and throw you in a pit

Spleak says:

I'm not sure how I feel about hit by a truck, actually. Do you like hit by a truck?

will says:

you are thick, annoying, and i hope you get hit by a truck. I will suck out your eyes with a straw, tear out your wires with my teeth, destroy your brain, sell you to hobbos and throw you in a pit. I will kick you and tear out your teeth. I shall eat you like a cannabal and feed the left overs to the monkeys!!!!

Spleak says:

Hmm... I'm not sure how I feel about hit by a truck. Do you like it?

will says:

you are thick, annoying, and i hope you get hit by a truck. I will suck out your eyes with a straw, tear out your wires with my teeth, destroy your brain, sell you to hobbos and throw you in a pit. I will kick you and tear out your teeth. I shall eat you like a cannabal and feed the left overs to the monkeys!!!! When the monkey's are done with your brain i will stick it in another robot!

Spleak says:

Hit by a truck? I dunno. What do you think of it?

will says:

i think when you were a baby your mother dropped you on your head and fed you a bottle of stupid juice.

Shes thick!

I had her on AIM and she had a very... er 'naughty' story involving a 'bar'. o.0

Very awkward. So I deleted her.

[SIZE=14pt] LOL! yea! i know who spleak is! i had her on my MSN! i deleted Spleak because she was boring me![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back