MURDERERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever resetted a tamagotchi because you didnt like the gender of it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• NEVER!!!

• All the Time

• Probably

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way i would NEVER do that . If youy have a real baby you aren't gona get rid of it!

I know! I'm always getting boys! It's so annoying! I'm not going to reset mine anymore though, I have 4 tamas and they'll be mating. 2 of my tamas are already on gen 2! Now I'm mating my v1 with a v1 and v2 with a v2!

I reset my Tama once to get a boy instead of a girl.

I had just lost a (boy) teen that I was raising to mate with a girl teen on my other Tama - so it was back to Gen1 anyway, and when I first hatched a girl, I figured 'What the Hey...' and reset it so that I could raise another boy for my other girl tama...

I didn't feel bad about it - I felt worse that I had accidently killed my boy Tama through getting distracted for an hour on line without checking on him....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

When I just start my tamas up again,I give reset to get them to boy or girl,whichever gender I need.

No way i would NEVER do that . If youy have a real baby you aren't gona get rid of it!
Imagine if you could reset kids.... :D (STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!)

No, I've never reset my tama at all, Except that one time when the batteries went flat. But I downloaded it so that doesnt count.

never!!!!! never reset your tama this so horrible!!! also im a boy i like getting girl or a boy beacause there still cute :mametchi: :D :unsure: your mean evil devel

Last edited by a moderator:
NEVER!!!! i don't really care cuz they have an equal chance of just turning into whatevr,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back