Music CD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihctamat

Reaction score
on music city it wont let me save tracks or create new cds, when i click on the open icon, it doesnt show any tracks saved :eek:

huhu, My CD get the high rank, so my CD increase 5 th, and get > 7000 P, but before friday result, I didn' know I get the high rank so I sold my CD, now, i don't have that CD rank 5th any more -_- ( , and that CD was only 4000P (for 6 th) because I had sold it before ranking 5th

I went to the reception to receive the award, the result writes that my award is 7761P, but the reception gave me only about 3000 P. It's not fair, I don't know why ??

I'm very sad, huhuhu hix :( (

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh... that is almost comepletely different. You sold your cd. I cant make ANY NEW ONES AT ALL!!! :D

You should register with a new username and account, Try it

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a super silver 6th and it wont let me upgrade it anymore, im pretty sure.. cuz i've been playing games for an hour and winning them, getting 75 points for it each time and it doesnt up grade :[[ but i know there is gold ranking so im confused..

Latest posts

Back