Music City Ain't Workin'

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
Umm, yeah.

The title/description tells all.

I keep clicking the link on the TamaTown website, and it will send me to new.tamatown.com. Then the little load-thing will appear and a few seconds later it'll say: "We're Sorry, but your connection to the server has been lost. Please try logging in again!"

and I'll hit refresh, but it ain't workin'. D:

HELP!

Muchas gracias.

I have the same problem. I wish I knew what was wrong. I hear people posting about getting on Music City, but every time I try I can't get there.

You might need to update your Adobe Flash Player, or maybe their is something with your browser that is not compatible with TamaTown. I would try again in a few days. That usually does the trick for me.

Same here. It's been doing that to me a lot lately. More updates, maybe? It's so weird.

And of course, I forgot to register for the competition yesterday and I was supposed to today before performance tomorrow. Argh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. It's been doing that to me a lot lately. More updates, maybe? It's so weird.
And of course, I forgot to register for the competition yesterday and I was supposed to today before performance tomorrow. Argh.
I dont think so, then no one would be able to long on, but I was able to about 5 minutes ago...it might just be traffic.

Music City is VERY glitchy, still has the bugs and things. Don't worry, everyone has this problem, and eventually it will work. :mellow:

Latest posts

Back