Music City Grand Opening

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamaguy 20

Reaction score
Well, today is the day that Music City officially opens! It hasn't oprnrf yet this morning, but I'm sure it will in just a little while! I'm so excited!

Sounds like fun! I don't have the new tama for Music City, but I'll get it someday, so I can go on and enjoy Music City, too!

You can have an account on Music City without owning the Tama. Bandai was really nice about it this time around.

Yay, it's finally open! :D

I don't have a Music Star yet, but when I get one, I can't wait to go on Music City. :D

Was there like a celebration-type thingy for the opening, or was it just suddenly 'open'? x]

~ Bethiee. :]

It's not open yet. You still can only walk around. I keep checking in every now and then.

its still not open, u can still only walk around. iv been waiting all day. its says there are some tecnical issues

;) maybe it will be open 2morrow or something................

HEY GUYS!!!

I just log in to Music City, and right now it's loading.

The Sneak Peak on the log in screen is GONE!!!

MAYBE IT"S FINALLY OPEN.

I can't tell because I got a hard time logging in.

Owww.....

Music City disappointed me.

I can't say the words I really want to say here, you just click the words like "Yes,""No,""Can we be freidns?"

And my character changes every time I log in...

So sad...

What made me really sad (and mad) is our internet connnection. It's so slow that I waited almost 30 minutes. just for Music Star to load and load and load..

(SIGN...)

Oh well...

I hope that you'll like Music City. :mellow:

I'll try again tomorrow!!

To get Music City to Work:

You log in to Music City as usual. Then on your Tama, go to the door icon and select PC. After that, go to the log in button on the Music City Website (there is a little picture of a Tama next to it and it is above all of the other buttons). Enter the code your Tama gave you when you clicked PC. Your character will then change to the character on your Tama toy. Hope this helped!

Yeah, I'm trying to log in now. I hope it works! It's taking forever to load, though.

It's taking forever and I can't wait!

Yea! I just logged in and now it's loading again.

I'm in for the first time ever!

Latest posts

Back