Music City Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
You all know how to make an account...

But if you dont, log in to TamaTown

Create an ID, and write your parent's email. (In my case, no, since my parents passed away. :( ) Or your email. An ID, as an

example, would be something like this:AB1234

Create a user name and a password, to log in to Music City.

Make answers to specific questions so that when you forget your password, you can refresh your account. For younger kids, I'd reccomend NOT making an email of your own (because I have a mind,

and I have experience from my children.) Well, You have your choice to print out the info, but I usually lose it so you can paste all info into a Word Document. There are no taxes to pay

in MC, so chillax! B) In MC, you have interactive calling chat boxes, to speak with other online players. No hate messages please. :D If you are astounded why people are fleeing from you at this point, it's because you are on level one, and haven't logged in with any tamagotchi. Ok, it is a bit wrong to give newbies the DAZZILITCHI code, but you can PM me later if you are really in need. On the right side of your screen, there is a selection of choices of what to do. "Log in" and "Log out" are to sign in your tamagotchi, but I will get into that topic later.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a sign with a picture of an apartment-looking thing. Sure enough, that's a quick shortcut to your apartement! There's a chat box option too, where you can easily scroll through the text of Tama Town's choices and speak to others. At the bottom of the screen, you can choose to use sign language, or normal speaking. If you get a real Tamagotchi, there will be a little guitar-pick looking object. that's the secret code, and there will be an icon of a present indicating to type it in. I nearly forgot- the tamagotchi codes! Click log in, then Music star. type " DG L " on the username box, then type B6C2CB1 on the top box. On the bottom box type 6AC7CC9 then you get a... (drumroll) MEMETCHI!!! Ok. You are wondering why some characters are dressed in Snazzy outfits, right? To get the best out of playing games, create a CD. got to the music hall,(walk to the store, which is to the lower right of downtown, then once you enter go to the top of the screen, then you get there.) Walk in to the big building that takes up mast of the area and go to the studio. (top right) Make a genre, EX. Rock and then be creative! save the CD by clicking on a folder icon, and click a box to occupy it. save it, then exit the studio. go to the counter and name your CD. save it. now click on your character's Icon (on the top right that is not moving) and click the icon of an X, then choose a CD. If there is no CD, then you chose the items list. click on the other list. Now exit the music hall. You see a little board with a Mametchi and a memetchi on the left. walk into it. this is an example of a game. Play Soduku (easy) twice, then you see that your CD level starts to raise. As it gets higher, it gets harder to raise your level. If this is noticed, enter a contest. The Concert hall is Downtown, the snazzy building in the middle. enter it, then sign in. Go to your room, check your mailbox,(left bottom)with a mailbox icon, open it and check the contest registration. Awesome, eh? now, the outfits. after playing the games, you just started to get money!!! :D

go to the store (the pink building) and go to the salesperson on the left. she will present you with an outfit. if you can't buy it, its because you dont have enough money. go play more games. If not, buy the outfit and head to your room. on the sections, select outfits. you will se your outfit at the bottom. click it and select "change into outfit". after you have done this, make your apperarance! Now, to make friends, all you have to do is click on the person who you want to see, and click the friends icon. It will send an automatic freind request. Now, the person who you send it to may not know you, so you go up to them and say HI.An advice tip= do not greet level 50's. THEY WILL TURN DOWN LOW-LEVELS' REQUESTS AND MAKE ANGRY FACES. greet people of your level. But your room is not ready yet! what to do!!! go to the pink shop again. this time go to the sales person on the right. choose a wallpaper and some objects. now go back to your room. click on your object, then click "decorate room" it will appear in the center. you aare free to move it where you like. now click on your background and it will make your room different. Bravo! You are ready to go!!! :D

Why did you not just make one long post? o.o

~Phnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back