music city houses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bannasplit22

Reaction score
ok so this is kinda weird i know :) but if you want people to see your room on music city here is were you can post a pic or link to your room if you take a picture of it andpost it here and i know this is weird it just i thought this would be cool so DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!! :angry:

Nice thread! For my apartment, I'm trying to go for an NYC style home. I thought the exposed brick wall was perfect, and I love the wood floor. I'm obviously not done furnishing it; I plan to add a couch in front on the window with a glass table in front and maybe a side table next to the couch. Also, I plan to get rid of the Ninja Chocolate Store and replace it with a wooden desk with a chair and desktop computer. And then, of course, I'll add some accessories that would really resemble NYC the best. So I have a lot of game-playing to do to earn some Gotchi Points! Anyway, here's my apartment!

https://i29.tinypic.com/2qidaq8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry :) i have not gotten to posting my room yet but if you want to see it find me on mc TO5679 click and look come on more houses mine is coming soon tell everyone you know to post there rooms

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back