Music City Makiko 7

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuromametchi529

Reaction score
I thought that all of the members of tamatalk start to go to Makiko room 7 in Music City. That way we know that you are from tamatalk. It can be like a tamatalk server. Do you all agree with me? Please post and tell me what you think.

um.....that's a good idea but i usually go to the server with the most ppl. Or why don't we always go to Kikitchi 1, it usually has the most ppl and when you are walking around, just click on the birthday cake icon on the CHAT ok? so we know that you are from Tamatalk.

um.....that's a good idea but i usually go to the server with the most ppl. Or why don't we always go to Kikitchi 1, it usually has the most ppl and when you are walking around, just click on the birthday cake icon on the CHAT ok? so we know that you are from Tamatalk.
The idea of Makiko 7 is so that we know you are from tamatalk...

i like going to makiko 1.

and like makiko123 said, there is no one there.

only when someone tells you :( its like a meeting room

we should do something like pink memetchi said...

use the birthday cake as a sign we are from tamatalk.

:D i think its a good idea ^-^

however, we should maybe use a different sign... lots of ppl i see use the birthday cake.

maybe we should use 'Happy New Year' as our key thing. i dont see ppl use it ^-^

Latest posts

Back