Music City problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyroluna

Reaction score
Hi everyone, please can you help me with my question? I might be being silly but I can't get my points from music City, how do you do it? I thought they just went across when you logged your tama out but they are just staying there! I haven't been on there for a while so maybe I have forgotten! Please help :(

I am also having this problem. Is there a site or instructions that are a little more clear? I am new to this toy and an adult and am completely frustrated and ready to throw the toy away. Only through trial and error did I figure out that when you select away, you must also press "B" to get it to actually leave. My instructions say nothing about this or how to earn more Gotchi points. Or clear instructions on moving the points.

Last edited by a moderator:
The points seem to be working now, must have been a glitch on the site or my tama?! There is a tamagotchi faq on this site and everyone is helpful, if you need to know anything I will try my best to help!

Latest posts

Back