Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiba

Reaction score
Music City is up! You can't play any games, but you can walk around and see other people. The games look awsome, and when you actually get to walk around as a Tamagotchi character! Have fun!

Bye the way, my username is BB1996.

OMG how good does the new tama music city look:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

btw my username is: ch1820

I'm BL7890! Its SOOO cute! :D

Cant wait until i get my tama music star and the site is officially up! I think these are gonna be a bigger deal than we thought :p

Hey Guys! I just got a Tamagotchi Music Star in the pop star design and I havent gotten to the website because its too busy! I havent opened my tama either. :D

I can't wait until December 22!!! I guess Luna won't be able to visit Music City in her lifetime...

I've been to the new music city, but it doesn't seem to be loading. I'll keep trying. by the way, by username is JG7642

i was on toysrus.com and its only 14.99 same as always! i am sooooo getting one 4 xmas. and im gonna go tamatown/music star website.................... rn ^_^ :D :blink:

So it's definite that it's at toys r us now? Most of the people (almost all) who have been to TRU the past couple days have said they've seen some music stars.

idk if its at the store but i THINK it is, i know its on the website.... u can order it online or put it on ur xmas list and tell ur parents (santa) 2 get it soon cuz i hav a feeling its gonna go fast..............

Hehe :] I registered. I'm AS4455 ^^; Can't wait till it opens o_O I need to enter my guitar pick code =B

Last edited by a moderator:
is it offical that the Tamagotchi Music Star is avalible 2 the U.S i saw it on toysrus.com but my friend went to Walmart 2day and they didnt have it........ I WANT IT SOOOOOOOO BAD, PLZ TARGET PLZ HAVE IT!!!!

i wish target would update the website........

^ They do sell it at toysRus in the USA. I bought one for my niece and nephew and one for myself. I can tell you want one badly so I wish you the best of luck.

As for the topic I should be discussing. Yup. I noticed Music city is up, but it won't be officially open till December 22nd 2008. I haven't made an account yet but I will. I hope to see you all there. My niece and Nephew might go on to but I'm not sure they know how to use a computer x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back