Music City....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamakuchipatchi22

Reaction score
Ok, so I've been waiting 2 days now and still no email for the activation code. I thought it'd only take 1 - 10 min., but it's taking longer than I thought! Please tell me how it is or even tell me when your activation email came. I really want to go to Music City, but I can't! Please help!

if it will not i can make u an account and give u all the info and u can just change the password.

Well,change your account/password and check your e-mail.And then, paste the activation code from your e-mail to the tamagotchi music star information.I hope that worked.( If the email still did'nt come, keep checking something wrong with your account or use another computer.

I hope that helped :lol:

Ok, so I've been waiting 2 days now and still no email for the activation code. I thought it'd only take 1 - 10 min., but it's taking longer than I thought! Please tell me how it is or even tell me when your activation email came. I really want to go to Music City, but I can't! Please help!
hey i can make an account for you!

Latest posts

Back