Music Download Places..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
:p Just wondering...do any of u guys know a good place to download music for free and without having to sign up or make an account? If you do can u please reply because I want to help my cousin get music for his ipod for free but without having to make these accounts and etc. :(

ok you can gets limewire. you have to download that in the computer, and it's 100% free.!! :D :p ;) :(

Oh thanks alot guys but just wondering lime wire is it like safe because last time my friend downloaded it on her computer she got virus so she had to throw away her computer and I dont want that to happen to me

yesssss i do......it RULES!it's called seekasong.com
Just wondering how come everytime I click download nothing comes up except and big empty page with nothing...is that suppose to happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thanks alot guys but just wondering lime wire is it like safe because last time my friend downloaded it on her computer she got virus so she had to throw away her computer and I dont want that to happen to me
Limewire is usually safe.

I have it on my computer and nothing's gone wrong yet.

Limewire is usually safe.
I have it on my computer and nothing's gone wrong yet.
Oh I see thanks ............I never knew that is why this whole time I had never download limewire because I was afraid of virus.

Oh I see thanks ............I never knew that is why this whole time I had never download limewire because I was afraid of virus.
You're welcome :3

Lol if you get a virus, you can blame it on me. xP

My dad got a virus of limewire.

Edit: If you choose to engage in illegal activities then you cannot lay blame for getting a virus.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's okay I can just go to a friends house or something lol I dont want to risk getting virus or anything of that sort

Just wondering how come everytime I click download nothing comes up except and big empty page with nothing...is that suppose to happen?
nope i guess it's just your computer. i don't know, mine works with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back