Music Star adult game...and ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pish

Reaction score
Tips?! I honestly can play it 100 times and only win maybe 5. Sometimes it seems like I've got it perfect and I lose. Anyone have any tips to help me out?

Also, I won my pro debut two days ago. When will I get another chance in front of the judges...or will I get one? And at what age will I be able to marry?

you're talking about the game with the arrow and the three bars? yeah, i have trouble with that too. My suggestion is to keep trying.

I'm not quite sure if you will get another chance in front of the judges. I think that is the only time.

You'll be able to marry when your tama is 5+ years. You can set the clock to 429pm and wait a minute, then the band manager/matchmaker will come and ask if you want to marry.

if it doesn't come at that time, just wait a bit or keep trying.

Yeah, that's the game I'm talking about. I hate it. >.< If you keep losing will it affect the outcome of your performances? Or is it just played to help you bond with your bandmates no matter if you win or lose?

Last edited by a moderator:
It helps you bond with your bandmates. I don't believe that it affects the outcome of your your performances. I believe you have to win them for your bond with your bandmates to increase.

yeah, that games annoys me some times too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back