music star band help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi_freak

Reaction score
Well my v6 turned into a mametchi so i sent it to school. the bandmates turned into dorotchi aand togetchi. then the battery went out. i downloaded it and sent it to school. then i saw the bandmates were walking low. then they evolved again! so then they turned into kuromametchi and kuchipatchi and then the same thing happend all over again. but i didnt have any spare batterys. ;) i cant b uy new ones because my mom went," no way im spending money on batterys for ur stupid tamagotchi!" but can someone tell me wat happend? :huh:

That probably happened because the battery is low.Save up and buy a new set otherwise your tamagotchi will continue to do that.

By downloading, as far as I understand, the Tamagotchi goes to the last event that happened in it's life, or major event. It sounds to me like you are saying that the Tamagotchi's batteries died in the process of school, right after they evolved, then when you downloaded the Tama it went back to the previous event, such as returning home after shopping or something. Because of that, when you went back after the download, the Tama's in your band hadn't evolved, and did so again.

Also, there is a glitch the happens randomly where your Tama's band mates with evolve, and then evolve again the next time that you got to the school. This happened to me and my Tamagotchi is fine, and there is even an entire topic on this, there is nothing wrong with your Tama, so don't worry, you just need a new battery. I am sorry that you parent's won't buy you a new one, but the batteries aren't that back, you can find them at Target for about $7.00 for 2.

Also, if you had dropped it, sometimes it temporarily distorts the tamagotchi.

Well, FINALLY! The exact same thing happened to me! or almost.... I had a mametchi, I took the best possible care of him. One night, i put him to sleep. The next morning, he was a GOZARUTCHI! Yesterday before he was asleep, he evolved and I sent him to school. His band turned into Violetchi and Togetchi. Then the battery ran out. I changed it and Mametchi went back to sleep.

When I sent Gozartuchi to school, it was a MAIDTCHI and DOROTCHI! They didnt evolve there. They were just there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back