Music Star Band Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
I have been playing with tamagotchis sice i was 7, and i am now 12. ut the thing is, right as we speak, i lost my FIRST concert thingy, i turned into a teenager, and when the tacher comes and you name your band, after you have to do a Song. And i don't know what you do? I get really sutck. Please help me, beatrice x

You need to be at least and adult before you play at the band. You can do it as many times as you like by clicking "away" then going to the building shaped like a music note. If this doesn't work, don't worry, you'll just have to wait and care for you tama like feeding it. Because taking care of your tama raises your chance.

the song you played was a mini school game...you need to play it lots to raise the bond between your tama and your tamas band mates...(do this by clicking away)and by doin this you have a 2 in 3 chance of passing auditions!!!instuments and skilll points too!!(skillpoints must be over 300+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back