Music Star band practice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karenwangphi

Reaction score
When your tama goes to band practice, music shool, etc, try this out! the band has three members, when u push a button left member dances, b button middle member dances, c button right member dances. When they play music a note will be above their head, when that happens push the button that is related to the member. keep doing it and ur tamagotchi will get 100% accurate at band practice! Hope this helps! :(

When your tama goes to band practice, music shool, etc, try this out! the band has three members, when u push a button left member dances, b button middle member dances, c button right member dances. When they play music a note will be above their head, when that happens push the button that is related to the member. keep doing it and ur tamagotchi will get 100% accurate at band practice! Hope this helps! :D
WOW! :furawatchi:

Do you know how to pass the judges? :furawatchi:

NEED HELP, CLICK HERE!!! :furawatchi:

they should have added a band bonding screen to the 'band' section of the meter. that would make it so much easier, as you would know whether or not you could pass. :wacko:

they should have added a band bonding screen to the 'band' section of the meter. that would make it so much easier, as you would know whether or not you could pass. :lol:
Yes, they should. :puroperatchi:

Cool Tips Thanks.

I have had a Tamagotchi Since the 14th of may and i am still stuck on what i need to do to get that info so thanks. :D :D :D :D :p :) :eek: :D :D :D

how do u know if ur band has got 100% on the practice? and also i did start trying that but i dont think its working. am i doing something wrong? please help! :( B)

Please do not post in or bump topics that haven't been posted in within three months. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back