Music Star buttons lagging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettytheft

Reaction score
I just got a Music Star for Christmas. I love everything about it so far, except that most of the time when I push the A button to cycle through the icons on the main screen it lags. Sometimes I end up having to push A two or three times before I get the icon to select. It's the same when I input codes from the PC, I feel like I'm fighting a battle. It's never been dropped, gotten wet, or misused in any way, it was like this the first time I pulled the battery tab and started it up. Is anyone else having this problem?

yah, me too! I had never drop it or anything like that, it's been like that since I just got it not long ago...sometimes I have to press several times to get the buttons working ;)

I think it must be "something wrong" with the way they do the buttons thingy.....

Thanks for the replies! I feel a lot better now knowing it's not just something wrong with mine. :D I am kind of getting used to it, just a little frustrating at times.

Yeah, its normal.I've been reading that lots of Music Stars have that little problem.I think I'll get used to the problem when I get mine. :]

apparently, that's normal. D:

I wish the buttons reacted like the v5. I was running a v5 right before I got my music star, and when I had them both active at the same time, the v5 I could get so much more done while I was struggling with the music star trying to get one thing done.

stupid slow buttons.

You're definetly not alone!! That happens to me so much, and my head almost explodes!!!!! It's really annoying!! Although, I love the game, it's just the A button is very hard to control

Same with me. I just press the button repeatly.A,A,A,A. That's how a proffessanal does it. *smiles like famous person*

my music star does it too! -_- I'm not sure if you can do anything about it. was it bought from the store, or was it gotten from ebay? if it was gotten from ebay, it may have gotten messed up as it was being shipped.

:D

Yes this is very normal, from what I've seen this is so with every music star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back