Music Star connection glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiko love22

Reaction score
OMT! So I was going to connect my tama with my friend's tama v6 (Music Star) Ya, nothing to exciting. But after I tried to connect, my screen started flashing and I didn't know what was going on. The "connect" sign was flashing! What is up with that?! I anyone reading this sees that on their tama, please tell me!! Also, please post your ideas and help me please!

Thanks,

Makiko Love22 :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :eek:

OMT! So I was going to connect my tama with my friend's tama v6 (Music Star) Ya, nothing to exciting. But after I tried to connect, my screen started flashing and I didn't know what was going on. The "connect" sign was flashing! What is up with that?! I anyone reading this sees that on their tama, please tell me!! Also, please post your ideas and help me please!Thanks,

Makiko Love22 :eek: :D ;) ;)
I know wat happened(Im her friend from school :) )

She told me she dropped it in the sink the other day and did that trick by blowing into the tab hole.(Thats wat she told me)

Then the next day, she tried connecting with me and her screen was flashing when we tried to connect.

It didn't end up connecting at the end... :( :( :(

Hope This Helped ;)

Blowing in the hole can suck up the water. If the water is already gone, but the problem persists, you need to radiator it. If it still does not function, get a new tama/get someone to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back