Music Star Game Guide.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*MSTF~

Reaction score
To access games, go to the 4th icon (should look like music notes). Choose music games and you will have 3 games to play.

Game 1- Sing a song

This game is fairly easy. For the first few seconds you watch as a pattern of musical notes are repeated. Then , with buttons A , B , and C you repeat the pattern. If you get it right , you go on...You have to repeat 10 patterns until you win the whole game. Winning the whole game will give you 30 tone points.

Game 2- Music notes

There will be a box with a music note in it. Use button A to scroll through and button B to select. Get rid of the falling notes by selecting the matching notes in the box. You go up to 100 and then you get 30 Rhythm points.

Game 2 - Sound block

Jump on the blocks to get to the last block [which will be the square with another solid square in it]. All the other blocks have numbers in them that show you how many seconds till they disappear. There are 10 stages. Complete all ten and you win. (along with getting 30 original points) . I find this game to be more of an action game. It reminds me of super mario XD

I hope I helped =] Have fun!

on the sound blocks one you need to beat 6 stages, not 10. and some stages change each time you play too.

Back