Music Star Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Rainbow**

Reaction score
Okay, I have a Maidtchi and when I took her to Music School, her m\band mates turned into Kuromametchi and Gozarutchi. hen I went onto time and saw it didn't have star ranking. So I went to Away again and she went to Music School again. Then Kuromametchi's head and Gozarutchi's head appeared on the screen and they evolved into Kuchipatchi and Shimashimatchi. Has anyone else had this?

PS. It's 10th generation.

♥♫♥♫

Yes I have.My Music Star ♥♫♥♫ was onputchi andwhen i went to away my band mates evoved.Coleen turned to makiko and lydia into violetchi

Then i wanted to practice with my band and then the evolved again!Coleen turned into kunoitchi and lydia into seberitchi!This was ages i still remember cuz i have a little book that tells me

♥♫♥♫

You're from New Zealand right? I read your intro when you came. I'm a New Zealander too. Maybe it's something about New Zealand tamas?

Yeah!It never happens with my friends tamagotchi,shes on 23rd generation now!And it came from US!She has a MusicStar from newzealand,and that happened!But her music Star from the US didnt...WEIRD...

this happened to me before. At that time, I was trying to get a good tama in my band so i can marry him, so I kept changing them!

It's a harmless glitch....don't worry about it.

-Darrelan

it is my battery was died and when i seen my band then when i got a new battery it changed my band

It's perfectly normal. When you don't get a pro debut the first time, every time you practice your band members will re-evolve until your first street concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back