Music Star Glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroPyontchi

Reaction score
Hi guys, I think I found a new glitch! Unhappy with your bandmates' adult forms on your music star? Shortly after your character has evolved into adult form, go to the door icon and press "Away." Your bandmates should evolve into adults as well. If you don't like them (the band has to fail Pro Debut first from experience), press reset and then download. Go to "away" again and instead of your bandmates original teen forms greeting you, just the heads of the previous adults will "walk" across the screen and evolve into new adults. It's pretty scary! :eek:

This happened to me a long time ago. (Accidentally)

My brother's V6 ran out of battery just when the Pro Debut started and when I replaced the battery it happened...

I didn't know you could do that, sounds great. Good timing - I'm running my V6 right now. I'll try it when she becomes an adult. Nice find.

I've had this happen to me a couple of times! My Music Star's batteries died durring their first pro debut. Then I put a new one in and that glitch happened. I thought my tama was broken. :p I didn't know you could do it by pressing the reset button. Nice find! :)

This happened to me when i popped in a new battery and decided to start my music star up from where i last left off, i was so confused and like tamaninjacat, a little scared that there was something wrong with my tama, i am glad to hear that this is a common glitch and not something wrong with mine. however i don't imagine i would ever use this glitch otherwise, as i do like to see which characters my bandmates grow into.

Additionally, one of my bandmates was a makiko originally and when i put in the new battery, she evolved into a memetchi, the exact opposite of a v4! i thought that was quite funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back