Music Star Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi_Queen

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Tree, and I am a Kutchitamatchi child. I was born this morning when M_Q got my home for christmas! As a baby, I ate the baby food and baby milk found in my meals and snacks inventory. I also remember having a helicopter in my room, and a violin! I still have that violin in my room, but now my toy is a train. I got the train when I was accepted into preschool. That happened a little while after I turned into a child. I remember the whole thing...

*Tree is sitting in his room. Doorbell rings.*

"M_Q! The door!"

"Lets see who it is!" *Tree and M_Q go and open door*

*Tree stares at a stranger dressed in lace* "Um... who are you?"

"I am the preschool teacher! I have been notified you are of age to attend my school, and was thinking if you would like to join?"

*Tree looks up at M_Q wonderingly. She prompts him to accept.*

"Okay!"

"Here's a gift for you, upon entering our school!" *give Tree a gift. He opens it to see a train*

"Thank you!"

"See you at school!" *teacher leaves*

So now I go to school and it's lots of fun! I leave through the door into the air where the school is held, but M_Q can't see it. She sees it on a video played back on the home screen. At preschool, we talk, and then one of my classmates comes in. He or she then plays jumprope with me. We see who can keep jumping without tripping the longest, and I've won both times I went to school! I was so happy. M_Q misses me when I go to school, so after I play with my friends and the teacher, I come back home. Now I'm going to play with my train to de-stress!!

-[SIZE=21pt]Tree[/SIZE]

Hello! Tree speaking again, but now I am a teenager. I am one year old and weigh twenty pounds, compared to the fifteen I weighed when I was a child. My type of teen is a Kikitchi. M_Q and her brother say I look like a monkey! I don't know. I'm just glad to be a teenager and have a [SIZE=21pt]BAND[/SIZE]We are the Apeels. I met them at Music School, which I started as soon as I became a teenager and the teacher came and gave me a microphone. But I still play my old violin. Here's how the band was formed:

Hello? Hello? Hm. This is a lot different than the preschool...

Yo, I know. This is gonna be mad awesome Dan...

I wonder who we're going to make a band with...

Hi people! My name is Tree!

*snorts* Tree? What kind of a name is that?

Hey, that's Daniel, and I'm Toby.

Yeah... I'm Toby. First day of Music School.

Yep. Me too. I know that this is the point where I should join a band...

Wanna join us?

Yes!

And then the teacher came in and we had to listen to his lecture on the structure of a piano. When he had just finished describing the harp part of it, class was over. My new band and I went out to practice. It was our first meeting, with Daniel on violin like me and Toby on vocals. It went... okay. Now M_Q says I should go to school again and see if I can practice with the Appeels. We're a rock band. I want a new instrument, but M_Q says they are too expensive. Bye for now.

-[SIZE=21pt]Tree[/SIZE]

Guess what? Guess what world? I CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, to be MATURE.

Um, well, it happened about an hour ago, and I was just minding my business, when i feel this change coming over me, and M_Q is staring at me, and then she says: YOU'RE SHIMASHIMATCHI! She seemed very pleased. So I grinned and started singing for her. She praised me.

Before I became the adult I am, I went to school to practice with the band. We're doing great! We had a bit of a disagreement though.

Well, that was good, but we could be better. (remember, blue is Daniel, red is Toby and I'm black)

What can we improve on then??

Actually, i thought, that we could sound a lot better if Toby, you maybe could be on vocals with me, and then Dan would be on vio-

Why? Huh? Gotta problem with my violin?

Nah, nah, man. I was just thinking that it would change the sound a bit...

Ha. SO YOU'RE GONNA KICK ME OFF? NOT GOOD ENOUGH EH?

Yo, guys, lets not get into a situation here...

You know what? Too late. I wanna know where Tree got off telling me what I'm gonna do and not do here.

Look, I'm not. I'm just throwing ideas around! Our audition is coming up 'n all...

Whatever. I don't have time for this

And then he left. But later, I went back to school, and we had another rehearsal, with Toby on Violin, and it sounded much better. Well then...

-[SIZE=21pt]Tree[/SIZE]

YESSSS! I am so happy and excited and I'm about to tell you why.

It started with me going to school just now. When Daniel and Toby saw me as an adult, they had the sudden motivation to become adults. Daniel is a Kutchipatchi, and Toby is a Mametchi. Our teacher then came in. He saw us as adults, and announced he was going to have us audition. I think one of the judges was a Bill character with sunglasses. He scared me. We auditioned, playing our very best Rock 'n Roll. And we got three OOO !!!! We were so happy!!! And then our new band manager announced our pro debut! This is so exciting!! After all this hard work, it finally payed off. Literally! I gained 10,000 dollars right then and there. M_Q was so proud of me. To celebrate our escape from poverty, we went out and bought me melons! 1000 dollar melons! And sausages and bread... oh. Yum!

Here are my skills, to show how I got here:

TOne: 345

Rhythm 627

Originality 421

And I'm only a little stressed (4). Our Star Ranking is 85th, our fans: 11,531,855!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]-Tree[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't talk yesterday. M_Q was at a friend's party all day and so we didn't really do anything anyway. I collected my 20,000 salary, and went shopping. We got chicken, chocolate ( :) ) and a Jazz CD. I have yet to listen to it. I also had a couple practice sessions with the band... and it went ok, but we got in a fight over our last concert. Not enough people came, and Daniel has really been stressing, cuz he can't get the right notes anymore, and we're all just really anxious for our next concert. we have about 40 million fans (rounded up) and we're in the 9th star ranking. I've practiced on my own all morning, and now I want to go practice with the band...

M_Q says I'm getting too stressed and should just go hang out with Kali, my childhood friend. I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea. I've always liked her... kind of shy though. Masktchi. Really cute actually...

-[SIZE=21pt]Tree[/SIZE]

I am a father! It happened so fast...

See, Kali and I were hanging out all afternoon yesterday, and it was really fun. We were getting really close. And then this morning, she suggests that we might want to get married, and then fireworks, and we are! And I have two sons! One is staying with Kali, and one with me. Our wonderful boys. We haven't named them yet. We're going to leave that to M_Q and her brother (the caregiver of Kali).

Oh and yesterday! I got the first ranking award for Classical Music! Isn't that exciting?!?!?! We had a really great concert, packed house. And then the fire works start going off, and the king appears to give me the award! The Appeels couldn't have be happier.

Now with an award, and a son, my life is going to relax until it's time for me to go to tama Planet.

Latest posts

Back