Music star log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

botan1220

Reaction score
Name:Shea

yrs:0

lb:10

Hungry****

Happy:****

Stress:12

Tone:182

rhythm:95

Original:266

Music:Hip hop

Type:Hitodetchi

Toy:Rubber duck

Inst.:Mic

Shea will speak in orange

She hasn't done much but float around, flitting about I think today she might become a teenager oh yea I got her yesterday some time around 1

Shea:this is boring I wanna play a game or use the mic or get a guitar

thats all she's doing right now I know not much for a first log post but whatever, to each of his own

More logs on Shea soon in about maybe four hours or so

update

yrs:0

lb:10

Hungry***

Stress:4

Tone:212

rhythm:127

Original:300

Music:rock 'n' roll

Type:Hitodetchi

yrs:1

lb:25

Hungry**

Happy:**

Stress:18

Tone:244

rhythm:175

Original:442

Music:Hip hop

Type:ichigotchi

Band:Grimrose

Members:Girl-shea Boy-louis(kikitchi) boy-ryo(one of those flame headed guys)

She:I told you I stunk at music practice

Yea yea, oh and sorry I couldn't post yesterday my bro kicked me off

yrs:3

lb:25

Hungry**

Stress:33(gahhh ><)

Tone:295

rhythm:306

Original:612

Music:Rock 'n' roll and hip hop

Type:mimitchi

Band:Grimrose

Members:Girl-shea Boy-louis(togetchi) ryo(androtchi)

Sorry i wasn't able to pose yesterday heck I wasn't even on yesterday(overload of homework+ picking up my aunt from the airport) anyways a word from shea

Shea:Louis looks fluffy oh and I became the tama I wanted to be right after Botan here drew a picture of me thinking I was going to be a mimitchi anyways I'm wonderign when the matchmaker or band manager will come.....

Shea:Hurrah Botan is gonna let me start a log and write up stats if they change but shes gonna let me start right after this post dangit, anyways My mind is wandering out of boredom, thinks about a child's name I lowered down to two names for male and three for female, kurogane and fai for the boys and sakura, Yuma, and Yuki are all I can think about oh and botan is thinking about getting one of those v5? I think you know those ones with three tamas instead of one, but thats only cause I havn't died yet you was a replay? got as botan/lati I'm sort of busy....

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=16pt]Shea's log[/SIZE]

Ugh Lati is really dumb this morning she nearly dripped tooth paste of me when she put on the spots costume on me now shes angry that she can take it off, anyways still waiting for the matchmaker nothing change though I got more money but lati isn't gonna let me post it anyways this log might not get posted in that much in the next 6 or 3 weeks cause Lati is getting project overload luckily one of them she has a partner, unluckily she has to make a rollercoaster and her fingers are bloody and have open wounds cause she didn't have enough vitamins in her body cause of sickness anyways enough about lati anyways I'm gonna be a step aunt soon cause lati is gonna get a v5.5 I think?you know the one where you can play with three tamas, shes gonna buy it even if she has to pay for it herself, she gonna buy it if she finds it while shopping for her project things hurrah I'm looking forward to making them suffer I mean get comfortable cause there gonna share a cozy bed with me for a few weeks until lati can make a paper house for me hurrah! I'm moving out soon soon Ryo or Louis might marry me soon I hope Louis does*blush*

Lati(Me):Hahaha you like a togetchi!*gets a brick thrown at my head and blood squirts out as I fall over*

Shea:GEEZ! anyways later pm botan/lati if you wanna pass fanmail or say a comment, saio-nora!

Me:mushi mushi?*faints*

I got another tama but I couldn't find a v5 Music star tamas are taking over my town anyways here are his stats

Name:Fai

Hungry:*

Stress:5

tone:0

rhythem:0

original:32

Music:asain

Ins.:piano

Toy:Train

Fai's log will be inblue

Shea's log

Shea:Urgh I'm sleeping tommrow go talk to Fai

[SIZE=14pt]Fai's log[/SIZE]

Hello I'm Fai I'm part german but I can only say yes in german, anyways I'm not asleep cause Lati resetted me to much and now I'm still awake even thought it's 9 something I'm just waiting to evolve but Lati is sort scare no?as soonas I hatched she instantly said I was gonna marry Shea and that she would pause shea and wait for me to catch up anyways there not much to say now so bye ja(yes)?

[SIZE=14pt]Shea's log[/SIZE]

I four for smile things with Fai now but he's still a toddler anyways this is my last log till Fai is a adult, Lati is hoping for a kuromametichi or mametchi,I juse want him to be a shimashimatchi*sigh* well bye the next time my log is posted it'll be my child,who I want to be named sakura or kurogane well syaonora

[SIZE=14pt]Fai's log[/SIZE]

I'm going to preschool today, gee abit late no?since I'm gonna evolve today anyways Lati is thinking of a band name so I suggested a vote, sent a pm to lati to show what name you vote for or pm a suggestion so far lati has these ideas

blue

KK(?)

Koolkats

Koolkat

Mametchiluv

even though she wants me to marry Shea, I just hope one of my band friends are gonna be a memetchi so we can cancel the marriage, but I highly doubt it

anyways later

my younger cousin and I traded tamas my v6 for her v5,if she like the music star she can keep it, and that means Fai is no more,Shea doesn't care thats much though '_'

[SIZE=14pt]Shea's log[/SIZE]

I didn't mind about Fai but I am happy for my 'mum', not much to say about those three

heres the new guys stats

hungry:***

happy*****

bond:0%

last name:lai

boy-ahirukutchi(squirt)

girl:tororotchi(Rima)

Son-mousetchi(Mousey)

(Squirt's log)

I'm happy today but are bonding is still 0% but Mousey and I are good friends Rima is really bossy and mean! she kicked me out of the bathroom and said"Princesses first" while Lati was asleep! I hope she doesn't get marry and to tell you the truth*starts whispering*she isn't gonna get marry cause lati does want a kup. family*stops* well later I'm getting ready to evolve today

(rima's log)

Ugh ths boys are annoy I was born second I was supposed to be born first! but squirt just had to hatch first, and now I Get to marry not them I'm the one how is supposed to marry WHY NOT ME!

Me:Shaddup you priss*walks away with mousey on my head*

Rima:NEVER! anyways BYE I'm gonna be a ugly shelltchi today soon

(mousey's log)

H-h-hi there

Rima:HURRY UP

Squirt and me:SHADDUP RIMA!

Mousey:p-p-p-please don't argue

a-a-anyways Lati is really nice to me since I'm the youngest and she can understand that cause she is the youngest in her family,shes doing her best to take care of us, where probably going to be adult on monday but I might have become a kuromametchi, because she wants to buy sesame pudding, well bye

I declined a marriage offer that shea got,by mistake cause my bro and I where arguing at that moment, I hope Shea could still get married, if anyone can tell me if the band manager will come back please tell me

Mousey,Rima, and squirt didn't evolve yet and I'm getting bored....

I think my cousin have the V 5.5 cause squirts a kikitchi and rima's a ichigotchi and mousey is a nonopotchi(Noooo)

oh and here's there colors

Rima

mousey

squirt

This is because they wanna talk if I cut in I'll be talking in this

OMG Shea just got marry and had a boy! geezz she only had two more days till she become a oldie I'm happy for her cause she married and shimashimatchi here's what she thinks

Oh wow I never knew thats there was such and thing as and happy match and now I'm married with a little boy, but I'm not sure what to name it thought...........Oh well you can pm choices to Botan if you want, but I'm way to happy right now but I"m sad too since I'm leaving my only child soon oh well,I know botan will take good care of him like me, but I just hope she doesn't stuff him into her schoolbag and accidently get him unpaused that won't be horrible, because that happened to me today too........ oh well later

Waiiiittt I want put in my foot in my step nephew's birth! GRRR

GRRRR you don't get a say in this brat!

Calm down you two or else I'll EAT YOU BOTH*evil laugh*

*tremble*

The Lai's evolved in my pants pocket today XD heres there updated stats

Squirt:Magictchi

Rima:Anesantchi

Mousey:pharohtchi

Right now I'm searching up what family their from, anyways I'm having a hard time who should marry now, mousey or Squirt, I want them to marry a princess tamako or chantomametchi Grrrr...... anyways a word from the tamas oh I forgot to say Shea left this morning when I was taking a shower, her son is now called Kurogane

I guess my looks do match my name, I'm the 'squirt' of the family a normal small sized meme familied Magictchi unlucky Mousey isn't in my same family and rima is the same family as me god forbid my death

I'm awesome I look pretty then that princess tamako AND Chantotchi that my brothers flaunt over hoping they'll marry one of them, I'm much more beautiful

Mousey:SHADDUP ABOUT CHANTOTCHI!

Rima:NO IT'S MY TURN TO TALK

*cat fight*

break it up! mousey you lose your turn Rima you won't talk next time and I'll duct tape your mouth tie you up and put you in a closet for being mean to mousey and squirt and being vain!

Well um later! :rolleyes: RIMA STOP SLAPPING MOUSEY IT'S NOT HIS FAULT YOUR UGLY IT'S MY SCHOOL BLAME THEM!

*gets out of closet and ungags self* and bites off rope* anyways Mousey and rima left and squirt got married to princess tamako and dream come true for him, and on his first try oddly enough anyways they had two sons(oldest and youngest again) and one daughter

Here are there names and colors

Kero-orange

gina-red

ginata-green

squirt and his wife/tamako will speak in gray

kurogane is a teenager a kikitchi to be correct

Kurogane hasn't married yet and he is 6 years old and the lais evolved into adults they are phaoraotchi, roseitchi, and magictchi, Gina, the roseitchi is gonna get married, to prince tamahiko, just like her daddy who married princess tamako, but she also wants to marry mametchi

Gahhh I got the model family again cause I slept in, anyways Gina got married to a kuromametchi, they had two daughters and one son

Kurogane left ;-; and now I have Fai the nonopotchi, just because Kurogane was left in my grandmama's room and I couldn't find him blahhh so I'm back on generation 1 DANG anyways later oh wait, umm here's the names of the v5.5 tamas

(from oldest to youngest)

Belle, Ash, and Anna

Back