Music Star Matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoeyMCool

Reaction score
When can the matchmaker come on music star? Does he/she come more then once? What will I have to do to trigger the event? How old will my Tamagotchi have to be (I have a 2-year adult bee thing)?

On my MusicStar, the Band Manager arrived with a prospective mate twice a day (at 12:30 PM & 4:30 PM) for 4 days, at ages 5, 6, 7, 8.

In addition to the Band Manager offering a mate, if you have a band member of the opposite gender, he or she may visit unaccompanied at 8:00 PM, at age 7, proposing marriage.

Thanks. I guess I'll have to wait until my Tama's 5 because all my Rock 'n Roll band members are boys.

Wait, is hat unpaused days or normal days?
unpaused OR normal???

To me, "unpaused" IS "normal." I almost never pause my Tamagotchis.

On my MusicStar, the Band Manager arrived with a prospective mate twice a day (at 12:30 PM & 4:30 PM) for 4 days, at ages 5, 6, 7, 8.
In addition to the Band Manager offering a mate, if you have a band member of the opposite gender, he or she may visit unaccompanied at 8:00 PM, at age 7, proposing marriage.
WAIT Band Manager can be male or female? When do you meet your band manager?

Does it matter whether it's a boy or girl? You don't marry the manager, you marry a mate "it" offers. You first meet your manager after you pass your PRO DEBUT and do a gig. He will come with your payment.

What's a pro debut? What's a gig? Why didn't I get my money when I successfully preformed a concert? What does the music game do when you click 'away'? Why can't I beat it?

What's a pro debut?

The judging.

What's a gig?

I meant concert.

Why didn't I get my money when I successfully preformed a concert?

You need to pass the judging to earn money.

What does the music game do when you click 'away'?

It's just a theory of mine, I think it help you pass the judging.

Why can't I beat it?

You need to click on 30 of the notes without missing too many.

Nothing happened :( . He's 5, he met the Matchmaker, and I waited until 12:30pm. Nothing. Just mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back