Music Star Online Log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishytama12

Reaction score
Haha! Today I got my Music Star at toysRus around like, 10:30 am. I spent all last night calling numbers from the phone book and the store in the next state was the only one who had it so it was kind of a long drive. I started it aroun 12:45pm.

I pulled the tab and a little egg with a music note over it popped up an was standing infront of 3 gift boxes. I set the time and date (all on the same screen) and soon the egg hatched. It was a petitchi boy so I named it nick. but I found out you can have 7 letters in a name on this "version" but I had to think quick an that was the first thing that came to mind. After I fed it baby food and baby milk, I played all 3 games. I got lots of Music skill points :) Nick kept changing the type of music he like. But throughout the day he liked hip hop , classic , an jazz. We started out with 3000 points, a violin and a robot. Every time he practiced her violin he got stressed. but letting her play with her robot made his stress go down. Almost the whole day he weighed 15 pounds. I'm still getting used to the new screen on .. well, everything . Especially the status. We played more games and soon she called and had and exclamation point above her head. I didn't know what to o but I saw the door icon lighting up so I went there. There was ms.frill from the v4 brining my tama to school! I didn't know when I went to school that I had to play a game so the first time I lost. The second time I one ^^; Its some sort of jump rope games.

After that I just played games and took care of nick. Twice, though, the mail guy gave me a letter with poo in it. Nick only got one heart from happy up. Lots of times I went to the shop. it didn't restock everytime like the v5. I'm trying to find out when it reloads. The shop is so different from all the other versions. I like seeing Nick play with his dinosaur that ms.frill gave him. I bought a classic CD and a jazz CD. I can't use it for some reason though. Oh well :D

Nick went to sleep at 7:45 pm . I woke him up and his stress soared to 24. I fed him a banana and it went to 22. He wouldn't play or do anything like school. So I put him back to sleep. He's asleep now. I'll write more tomorrow. If you want more detail about the Music star, PM me and i'll respond immediately. :D

Dec. 15

Today I woke up 3 hours later than Nick! He was really stressed because last night I woke him up. He wouldn't play or do anything so there was no point. I fed him and I sent him off to school. I caught him practicing his violin . This time I praised him. He called and told me someone was at the door. It as a nazotchi! he had a thought bubble over his head. The king gave Nick 2000 gp. Then , just 3 minutes ago, he gaves nick A waffle :3 How cute! Nicks stress is ten. We've been playing games.

tone : 93

Rhythm : 122

Original: 128

So, its the begining of the day and not much is happening :p

Latest posts

Back