Music Star Owner going for neglected forms.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyPlague

Reaction score
Can anyone who has Knowledge on taking care of Music Star tell me the exact method of how to get a neglected form?

And please don't just say "take bad care" as anyone could do that. I took terrible care of my Kristine and yet got Memetchi (a good, but not perfect care character). So by conclusion, it's more than just bad care.

Leave the stress high, don't turn the light off, only catch like one mail, leave the hearts at one heart, and overall ignore it. Try to get as many care misses as possible, too.

Another good tip: Don't let it die.

It depends. What kind of bad care?

OK care: 2/4 Hunger and Happy hearts. Around 40 stress. Turn its light off. Keep its weight at 40 lbs.

Bad Care: 1/4 Hunger and happy hearts. Around 50-60 stress. Turn its light off every other night. Keep its weight at 50 lbs.

Horrible Care: 0/4 Hunger and happy hearts. (but keep it alive) Stress higher than 70. Never turn its light off. Weight should be highest possible.

Hope I helped!

~Zack//

To get bad care characters, you should also remember that no matter what, you should give it medicine every time it gets sick, as if you do not, it might end up dying. Also keep in mind that the stress level will cause your Tamagotchi to refuse imput. In order to make it go up, keep using the option "Time Out" in the dicipline section. Make sure you give it 1 meal and 1 snack after curing it's sickness, or it'll die of starvation. Also note that weight will also matter on what character you'll get, so keep it high. Never turn the lights off, as good care Tamagotchis need well rest. What character specifically are you looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back