Music Star problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KachipatchiLvr3000

Reaction score
Okay I don't know if there's another topic like this. So, this is what happened:

About a minute ago my Tamagotchi had the atention Icon and the door was hilighted. So I anserwed it. It was the music intructer. For when your tamas a teen. Mines an adult, with a baby boy. :D She/He/It gave me a present. It opended. It was a mega drum. Also, my Tamagotchi got married through a connection marrage. Is this normal? Or is it a glitch? I'm also on 12 gen.

Don't worry. The instructor comes sometimes and gives you an item. And a connection marriage is perfectly normal. :)

it is perfectly normal.

he or she probaly gave you that as a present to say congratulations on your baby!

All of this is normal

The music instructor probaly gave you the mega drum because you had 999 skill points or our tama ranking is first.

I came first and got 999 points and he gave me a mega drum so dont worry

:eek:

yeah i had all the skill pionts maxed out. K, sorry bout my freak out. I thought it was a glitch and i dont like glitches. My tama left any way....

You actually get the mega drum by a connection marriage with 2 music stars ONLY. That means a connection marriage with a v5 or v5 celebrity will not result in a mega drum. Tried and tested.

hope I helped!

-Darrelan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back