Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I just found out something VERY interesting. My younger brother and sister also both have a Music Star. I just had my Makiko marry my brothers Mametchi. We both got boys. Now here is the interesting part. We had married a Chanotchi with a Mametchi before.(I had the Chanotchi and my bro had the Mametchi) We both got boys then too. After a while from the marriage the music teacher came and gave us both an instrument. I got a Trumpet while my bro got a Mic. Well after my Makiko and Mametchi married we both got the same instrument called a Mega Drum. The Mega Drum looks like a normal drum set except for the bass drum is a Mametchis head. I wonder if it has something to do with the characters we married. :D

If anyone can confirm this or deny it(maybe you got the Mega Drum some other way)please do.

OH!

Actually, when I married my Makiko to Mametchi I didn't get anything special for their son. :D

Aside from that,

has anyone gotten a gift from their tama's mother or father called tama battery? it gave me an instrument when i opened it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
First off, my brother has gotten the tama battery twice and both times he has recived an instrument by using it. Just thought I would confirm it. :D

Second, when you married your Makiko to a Mametchi did you do it with two Music Stars? Or through the matchmaker? If you did it through the matchmaker you don't get an instrument at all, no matter who you marry.

I have one v6 so far... Will get another soon. I'm on first gen and so far had baby(?), hidotetchi(starfish blob), mametchi, sibiretchi. Original is my highest skill point, over 400. The others are over 300. Toy is a horse, I have a train but she doesn't like it. Instrument is the mic. I took excellent care until teenager since I didn't know why she wouldn't eat and get more than two hearts. So she had full happy and half hungry. I can add more details later if more is needed. :D I also played a lot and kept stress down a lot. Practiced moderately. I never saw skill lower from playing like the instructions say...

Hey! This is my first post!

My firt music star tama:

Petitchi>Kuribotchi :D >Kikitchi>Mametchi :mametchi:

Stress level never above 10.

First day: Points went:

Tone:78

Rythym:87

Original:382

Day 2:

Day 3:

Music star rocks!

Am I the only one that has sibiretchi so far?

I don't know who her bandmates are (I always forget names), but if I saw pictures I could tell you... If it matters.

Oooh I'd like to help =D

Okay here's my growth pattern so far this is for my girl named Dot

Shirotusubutchi< Hitodetchi (( :( )) < Ichigotchi (( :) )) < Violetchi (( ^_^ ))

She's 4 and here are her status

27 lbs.

Tone 999

Rhythm 999

Original 999

She sings on her microphone

And eh... that's all for now =D

I don't know if this benefits but I think I saw my Tama go to bed at 7:30 (teen). Unlike some other people, I got 5,000 Gotchi Points from the King.

Okay here's my growth pattern so far this is for my girl named DotSHIROTUSUBUTCHI< Hitodetchi (( :D )) < Ichigotchi (( :( )) < Violetchi (( :furawatchi: ))
Um... the baby girl... isn't it called 'Petitchi'?

OKKKKKKKKKK... Whenever you post a tamagotchi evolving process, would you please also add the generation? I think that helps me a bit about the Growth Chart...

Anyone's got the Character chart yet? :(

Ohkay I'll add her generation umm... 1G yah I just got her on Saturday sooo she's still generation 1

Boy

Petitchi (boy)

Kuribotchi

Kuchitamatchi

Kikitchi

Hinotamatchi

Nonopotchi

Mametchi

Kuromametchi

Shimashimatchi

Togetchi

Kuchipatchi

Dorotchi

Tarakotchi

Androtchi

Gozarutchi

Tosakatchi

Ojitchi

Rexitchi

Girl

Petitchi (girl)

Hitodetchi

Tamatchi

Chamametchi

Ichigotchi

Ringotchi

Mimitchi

Chantotchi

Memetchi

Makiko

Violetchi

Onputchi

Sebiretchi

Maidtchi

Masktchi

Kunoitchi

Otokitchi

Dangoobatchi

THESE ARE ALL THE CHARACTERS!

Anyone's got any pictures of Kunoitchi and Dangoobatchi?! :(

MY characters are

Petitchi(all 3 boys)

Kuchitamatchi

Kuribotchi

Nonopatchi

Kikitchi

Tarakotchi he married :ph34r:

Androtchi <_< married :blink:

Alright, here's what happened with my 4th generation.

Boy

Toddler: Kuribotchi

Teen: Kikitchi

Adult: Gozarutchi :D :D

Instrument: Violin

Stats:I kept Original at the highest and Tone the second highest.

Experiment: I took horrible care of him. (on purpose) I kept his happiness and hunger both on one heart and occasionally kept a mess out for a while. I got a Gozaritchi in return. :)

Just thought I would mention that my Gozarutchis genre was Jazz. I just changed it to Classical after he grew.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Mametchi and I raised it's Rhythm points...

Growth Process:

Petitchi(M)-->Kuribotchi-->Kikitchi-->Mametchi

Stats:

Name:James

Weight:30lbs

Hungry/Happy:4/4,4/4

Stress:00

Tone:968

Rhythm:999

Original:912

Genre:Latin Music

Toy:Tamagotchi

Instrument:Timpani

People, post! I'll more info. to make the Music Star growth chart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back