music star question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama the mametchi

Reaction score
i just got a music star for my birthday yesterday and i want to know does it depend on the tone rhythm and original points or the care you give it to get characters?

ps: i have kikitchi is that good?

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends on your care and i know it is a little late but...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
thank you! i have like 479 original i have kikitchi and i want to get kuromametchi or mametchi... my bday was a day ago :eek:

Happy late birthday!!

I got a music star just 2 days ago and I also have kikitchi (I personaly think it's an ugly little monkey) *isn't a monkey fan* lol I hope it turns into a Gozarutchi or Ichigotchi or something

Happy late birthday!!
I got a music star just 2 days ago and I also have kikitchi (I personaly think it's an ugly little monkey) *isn't a monkey fan* lol I hope it turns into a Gozarutchi or Ichigotchi or something
well i now have a mametchi :D kikitchi is cute. take really good care of your kikitchi and he might be like mine :S

im not a monkey fan either <_<

Kikitchi is the best charecter you can get in the teens. Personally when I got my Mametchi I didnt like so now Im not taking as much care of it as I did to get Mametchi.

XP I got the same exact one today. I don't really like mametchi but it's better than the monkey i guess lol

my kikitchi evolved into a mametchi too! i never parted with it. (unless im sleeping and put it to sleep) :furawatchi:

mine goes to sleep pretty early for me otherwise i always have it on hand lol and my boyfriend tries to take it and play with it but it's constantly in care. i just wish i could of got the cute strawberry or the ninja :furawatchi:

mine goes to sleep pretty early for me otherwise i always have it on hand lol and my boyfriend tries to take it and play with it but it's constantly in care. i just wish i could of got the cute strawberry or the ninja :furawatchi:
uh i think ichigotchi (berry) is a teen and a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back